BY NEXXUS

Enriched with a Caviar Complex and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, Nexxus HUMECTRESS Moisture Restoring Conditioner locks in nourishment, deeply moisturizes, and restores the protective barrier vital for improved alignment and seamless fluidity. see more...

• I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow ...1 Answers
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
I bought a huge container of this and it lasted me a very long time. Made my hair healthy again and it finally started to grow
Patricia R.
Carrollton, TX
This is a great conditioner. Smells really good and works very well. It leaves your hair super soft and glossy as well.
Lauren R.
Cedar grove, Nc
I have dry, color treated hair. This leaves my hair shiny & moisturized. I use it with the replenishing conditioner.
Genesis M.
I love this conditioner. It gives my locks the hydration it needs when it is dry. My curls look soft and bouncy
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I really want to try this! I heard Nexxus I has great shampoos and conditioner and my hair is extremely dry!
Michele G.
Good conditioner and priced well. Nothing special about the conditioner. Easy to find in stores and salons.
Erin W.
The conditioner is great! Smelled great and lathers well, rinsed out and made my hair shiney! It was great!
Katie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love the way this conditioner and shampoo makes my hair feel! so soft and supple for up to 2 days for me!
Kathryn H.
GREENVILLE, SC
Great conditioner for everyday use on my hair. I love the clean smell and it conditions my hair well.
Irene B.
Used to use this Humectress line for a long time! Very hydrating and great for wavy and thick hair!
Sabdi P.
Carson City, NV
I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fast! Is there any professional tips that I should know about when using this product ? For example should I be using a leave in conditioner with this or a hair serum or cream?