BY NEXXUS

Enriched with a Caviar Complex and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, Nexxus HUMECTRESS Moisture Restoring Conditioner locks in nourishment, deeply moisturizes, and restores the protective barrier vital for improved alignment and seamless fluidity. see more...

• I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fa...1 Answers
Kim G.
I love, love this conditioner! Smells great, and moisturizing without weighing my hair down. I also apply this once a week for a deep conditioner!
Emily M.
Marion, KS
I use this about every other day. It's my regular. I switch it up sometimes but this is always my go to. It is pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Geidi I.
Taylorsville, UT
I love you, it leaves your hair super soft. I would buy it again. I recommend it. Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Replenishing Conditioner
Lana J.
Caruthersville, MO
Best thing everrrr. That's all I can say!! This is a very effective product. Its loved by my whole family. I have thick Brown curly hair
Lismary P.
Doral
I love this conditioner because it leaves your hair super soft after and it is very good for dry hair. It has a really nice scent too.
Ysaulis A.
My hair feels so soft and manageable. I love this product. Totally recommended. The price is affordable for the quality of the product.
Miriam O.
This is one of my favorite conditioners of all time. It leaves my normally dry hair super hydrated. It is definitely worth the price.
Polly M.
Alexandria, VA
This conditioner works amazing. It's not heavy but leaves the hair slick and smooth. I have curly hair and it really does the job.
Chrislanene O.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Love love love this conditioner its love for your hair. It helps reset the moisture and provides shine and healthy looking hair.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
This conditioner has made my hair feel sooooo soft! I literally use such a small amount for my whole head, and it smells amazing!
Sabdi P.
Carson City, NV
I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fast! Is there any professional tips that I should know about when using this product ? For example should I be using a leave in conditioner with this or a hair serum or cream?