BY NEXXUS

Enriched with a Caviar Complex and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, Nexxus HUMECTRESS Moisture Restoring Conditioner locks in nourishment, deeply moisturizes, and restores the protective barrier vital for improved alignment and seamless fluidity. see more...

• I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fa...1 Answers
Sharon H.
Only conditioner I use. It helps to achieve shiny, soft, and smooth hair, and can probably work wonders for all hair types. Highly highly recommend-- worth the price
Jean B.
Madisonville, LA
Since I've gotten highlights my hair has needed more help keeping it silky. This is one of the only things that keep my hair from getting tangled. I use it everyday to keep my hair its usual shiny self.
Nerelyne P.
Bronx, NY
This conditioner leaves my hair super soft and smells great! I would recommend to anyone whose hair is feeling dry and just needs that extra care of a hydrating conditioner.
I usually only wash my hair once a week but every day I get it wet and use this conditioner on it. It smells so good and my hair always looks so healthy. I love it.
Celly w.
Van Nuys, CA
This product leaves my hair smelling amazingly and very moisturized. No nasty residue left over afterwards. It is lightweight as well. It smells sooooo good!!
Jessica D.
The Conditioner is thick and covers so much. My hair feels amazingly smooth when I'm done and i love washing my hair. This is the best conditioner I've used.
Kayla F.
Absolutely love this conditioner. Leaves my fine hair soft and silky and helps keep my ends from splitting. I would use this over other brands any day.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
This is great when you don't have time for a deep conditioning mask. It's so effective and such a treat, makes your damaged hair smell and feel normal
Marie G.
New Braunfels
This right here it's kind of expensive, but if you honestly use it even once it does the trick. This stuff works soooooo good! And it smells amazing!
Kim G.
I love, love this conditioner! Smells great, and moisturizing without weighing my hair down. I also apply this once a week for a deep conditioner!
Sabdi P.
Carson City, NV
I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fast! Is there any professional tips that I should know about when using this product ? For example should I be using a leave in conditioner with this or a hair serum or cream?