BY NEXXUS

Enriched with a Caviar Complex and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, Nexxus HUMECTRESS Moisture Restoring Conditioner locks in nourishment, deeply moisturizes, and restores the protective barrier vital for improved alignment and seamless fluidity. see more...

• I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow ...1 Answers
Olivia H.
I have super curly and dry hair but I this product always does the job. My hair literally looks beautiful and shiny but not oily and is so soft because of this wonderful product.
Hannah G.
I love this conditioner! I gives sooo much moisture but it doesn't weigh my hair down. I really leaves my hair soft and manageable. No residue, no film. Plus I love the scent!
Melissa H.
Bethpage, TN
This is the absolute best conditioner in the world!! It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and soft. I have 2 girls who love this product as well so we buy quite a lot of it
Alexis C.
Dallas, TX
This is my daily conditioner. I buy it in a HUGE bottle off of Amazon. It has a pump which makes t super easy to use with one hand and I love how soft it leaves my hair.
Brittany B.
Lawndale, CA
Nexxus iis so soft on my hair and it leaves my hair soft and refreshed
you can really tell the difference. my hair is normally dry but once I
used this you cant tell
Krisy M.
I love this conditioner. I use with the Therappe Shampoo. It smells great and leaves my hair soft and shiny. I bought a huge bottle from Amazon at a great price.
Michelle U.
Phoenix, AZ
Best leave in conditioner out there. I ALWAYS carry a small travel sized bottle in my purse and have used it everywhere from ocean side to the pool to the desert. Excellent product and reasonably priced.
Keturah M.
Rosedale, NY
One of my all-time favs. This conditioner really makes a difference in the pliability of your hair. Tip: use 2 parts water and 1 part humectress in a spray bottle as a on the go leave in conditioner!
Brianna C.
Dallas, OR
I just started using this conditioner, I have thick coarse hair so even though this is not my ideal conditioner I would still recommend it. My hair is soft and my breakage is slowing tremendously.
Gabrielle C.
This shampoo and conditioner is a great combination! Although it can be pricier than most, it is worth the investment! My hair always ends up feeling super soft, moisturized, and lightweight!
Sabdi P.
Carson City, NV
I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fast! Is there any professional tips that I should know about when using this product ? For example should I be using a leave in conditioner with this or a hair serum or cream?