BY NEXXUS

Enriched with a Caviar Complex and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, Nexxus HUMECTRESS Moisture Restoring Conditioner locks in nourishment, deeply moisturizes, and restores the protective barrier vital for improved alignment and seamless fluidity. see more...

• I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow ...1 Answers
Laurie T.
I have always loved Nexxus products! This Humectress Ultimate Replenishing Conditioner makes my hair feel amazing (especially when used with the Humectress shampoo). The scent is always so fresh...almost beachy. It doesn't leave my hair heavy or greasy. I seem to have less tangles & my ends look healthy in between trims.
Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
The only conditioner I use! I have long, thick hair (every stylist I've ever had has said I have enough hair for two people) and I also dye it blond, so it is color treated. My hair doesn't see a ton of heat, but this conditioner keeps my hair feeling and looking silky and helps me easily comb through the tangles!
Rosie M.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite Nexxus products. I like the fact it is not heavy and it really keeps my super thirsty hair happy.I have coarse hair so moisture is very important. The price is adequate. Personally I noticed that where you buy it makes a difference and I recommend buying from a beauty supply and not the CVS one.
Raquel S.
Corp Christi, TX
Omg I love this product. it is a little pricey but for the feel and look of being in a salon is so worth it. my hair is much tamed. I would wake up in the morning looking like a cave women. now I look like the little mermaid. a must try.
Cait M.
After trying several salon brand conditioners, this is by far my #1 choice. I love several nexxus shampoos and conditioners and this one never disapoints. I have long thick hair that can be frizzy and dry. I love conditioners that make it silky without being greasy and this is the perfect combination!
Reidithaselle T.
Las Vegas, NV
This conditioner made my hair super soft, gives me volume and somewhat heal my super dry with a lot of split ends hair.
I just started using this about 2-3 months ago and i noticed all those differences.
My only complaint is that this product is a bit pricey but i think worth your money.
Dani C.
This conditioner works wonders and you can find it at grocery stores?! I have thick, coarse hair that falls to the middle of my back so finding a product that works well, is difficult. Since using this product, I have seen such a difference in my hair. My poofy hair is smooth for the first time in my life, it really is a miracle worker.
Malika R.
Brooklyn, NY
My friend recommended this to me years ago and I haven't stopped using it since. It's safe on my natural hair as well as my extensions. I buy it at my local beauty supply store. It's worth the price and it keeps my hair happy. I absolutely love this conditioner
Nicole B.
Aurora, CO
This is my every day conditioner. I have super fine hair - it can't be weighed down but can't be dry - because then, static wreaks havoc on my day. This conditioner is a heavier duty than the cheaper brands, but leaves my hair feeling light and non greasy
Krystle B.
Santa Fe, TX
This is hands down the best conditioner every. Within a few weeks of using it my gross split ended hair looks so much better. It's no longer tangly at the ends. I bought this at Sam's club and love it. They did change the formula from what it use to be 10-15 years ago and while I preferred it more then it still does the job just fine now.
Sabdi P.
Carson City, NV
I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fast! Is there any professional tips that I should know about when using this product ? For example should I be using a leave in conditioner with this or a hair serum or cream?