BY NEXXUS

Enriched with a Caviar Complex and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, Nexxus HUMECTRESS Moisture Restoring Conditioner locks in nourishment, deeply moisturizes, and restores the protective barrier vital for improved alignment and seamless fluidity. see more...

• I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fa...1 Answers
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This conditioner smells AMAZING and it makes my hair soft and smooth I would highly recommend this product to anyone its worth every penny even though it's not very expensive. I believe you can get it at target or Walmart
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
I have used to metris for over 21 years now and it still just as good as the day I started using it. It is now cheaper than it used to be 21 years ago and I do have to use a little bit more cuz I have long as they care but it leaves my hair feeling soft and do Tangled and doesn't give a heavy build up.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
I like Nexus products. I feel like they are a step up from Pantene products. It is on par with what you expect for the money you spend. The scent is nice and lasts all day. I was satisfied with its performance.
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Love love love this conditioner! My hair is normally coarse and fairly dry and this conditioner makes it incredibly soft, silky, and smooth. It gets rid of frizz and brings life back into my hair. The smell is fantastic as well and I definitely recommend!
Karleigh S.
Saegertown
When I was at my cousins' house that had this conditioner and it really made my hair stay shiny and more silky. This conditioner is a lot batter than alternative conditioners for my hair. I'm very satisfied with the performance of this conditioner.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I used this for a while when I made the switch from store brands to the better quality ones . I thought the shampoo and conditioner combo worked well , wasn't super crazy about the scent . I've since swapped to a different brand and don't plan to go back to Nexxus.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Obsessed with this shampoo it made my hair feel so nice! There is a lot in these bottles too and I wait till rite aide puts them on sale because they are super expensive. I do have colored treated keratin treatment.
Rebecca D.
Grayson, KY
This is an awesome conditioner. My hair gets so soft and smooth and smells amazing! It’s a little pricey but you barely need any to get great results so it lasts forever. Great for fly away hair in the winter.
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
I've been using this conditioner on and off for over 10 years. I like to switch conditioners out to prevent build-up.
I have straight, super tangly hair, so a good conditioner is really important to me. Put it this way, if I don't have conditioner, I CAN'T wash my hair.
This conditioner is great! It makes my hair silky smooth without a lot of struggle. My hair stays soft and shiny and smells SO good! Like good till I wash it again. When I hug people, they always comment on how good my hair smells.
It's a bit pricier, but it's a salon brand. And it works great, so it's totally worth it.
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA
I have fine, thinning hair and it's been hard to find a good moisturizing conditioner that didn't weigh my hair down. This conditioner gives my hair lots of moisture without weighing it down. A little goes a long way and I don't need to use very much to have soft supple hair. I absolutely love this conditioner. I also love that I could buy it at Costco for about $17 dollars. Definitely my my new favorite.
Sabdi P.
Carson City, NV
I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fast! Is there any professional tips that I should know about when using this product ? For example should I be using a leave in conditioner with this or a hair serum or cream?