BY NEXXUS

Enriched with a Caviar Complex and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, Nexxus HUMECTRESS Moisture Restoring Conditioner locks in nourishment, deeply moisturizes, and restores the protective barrier vital for improved alignment and seamless fluidity. see more...

• I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fa...1 Answers
Stace R.
I have been using this conditioner for years and it's one of my faves. It is very moisturizing and leaves my hair so soft.
Christine M.
This conditioner is lightweight yet hydrates well. Since it doesn't weigh my hair down its suitable for daily use.
Sabdi P.
Carson City, NV
I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fast! Is there any professional tips that I should know about when using this product ? For example should I be using a leave in conditioner with this or a hair serum or cream?