BY NEXXUS

Enriched with a Caviar Complex and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, Nexxus HUMECTRESS Moisture Restoring Conditioner locks in nourishment, deeply moisturizes, and restores the protective barrier vital for improved alignment and seamless fluidity. see more...

• I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fa...1 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I received this conditioner as a sample and I really love it. Easy to use. Pleasant scent. Great on curly, natural and relaxed hair. Great on style and go as well as with hot tools (used blow dryer & straightener). My thick (3abc) hair has lasted a few days since trying. The aroma has also lasted, even after a camp fire. Long lasting Moisture and soft texture. Definitely will be purchasing and recommend.
Pragati L.
I have great experience of both Shampoo and conditioner. I use nexxus therappe humectress step1 and nexxus therappe replenishing conditioner step2. The results are too good for my hair. It has super rich texture , smoothly and evenly spreads on hair. Little is enough to cover my hair as they are short.
I got free sample from Nexxus which tempted me to buy bottle from store. I will stick to this product as it really helps my hair to smooth and soft.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
Love this product for a moisture boost for my hair. I’ve also been using a Nexxus deep conditioner once a week that is protein packed for damage repair. Really like this entire line of haircare products.
Kassiah P.
It works very well and smells amazing. Effective, great for curls, hydrating, lathers well, applies gently to the scalp, doesn't leave a residue. Favors well compared to alternative products. 10/10 would recommend. It is great for dry hair! Is a tad pricey, but definitely worth the chunk of change.
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
This stuff is very over priced for a conditioner that is top line i will never buy from nexxus ever again $29 dollars come on guys step up yall game this was basicly buying water and cream it did not work at all didn't give me nothing good out of it 1-10 its a 0 don't waste your time on this
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE!!! IT MADE MY HAIR BEAUTIFUL AGAIN!!! I had very heat-damaged hair last year so my dad brought me this and Nexxus Therappe Moisturizing Shampoo Pump from Costco. It smells amazing, and does wonders! My hair looked and felt 2x better with just one wash!
Christina G.
Bixby, OK
Not my favorite conditioner. I don’t really care for the smell and the same goes for the shampoo. I do like that it is sold in Walmart or Costco but I will go back to a 5 free shampoo and conditioner.
Kaitlyn B.
I absolutely love this conditioner! It smells great and makes my hair super soft and silky. My hair looks refreshed and works well with my color treated hair! Honestly my favorite conditioner I have ever tried!
Jenna R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff is amazing. It is really light weight but still very hydrating. It’s pretty pricey but definitely worth it. Your hair looks visibly softer after using it and the smell is light and not overpowering!
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
I have been using this conditioner for over 25 years and still love it. It is the perfect conditioner for my fine, wavy, and color treated hair. I have tried other conditioners in the past but nothing works for me like Humectress. I am a fan for life!
Sabdi P.
Carson City, NV
I absolutely love this product. It has made my hair grow super fast! Is there any professional tips that I should know about when using this product ? For example should I be using a leave in conditioner with this or a hair serum or cream?