BY NEXXUS

Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner is now enhanced for an elevated level of moisture and specially formulated with vitamin E, coconut oil and honey extract. Hair is left luxuriously soft, manageable and lustrous. see more...

Moani A.
Moani A.
I really like this conditioner, it's a good conditioner but It's not for me. I have really thick hair that's always given me a hard time. It's good while you shower, gets all the tangles out but the results for me after all that is done is a little different. It's like my hair zaps back to normal after It dries up. I really like it as a detangler & it smells good, but as a person with heavy, thick, unruly hair this is not for you. Been testing this product for almost two weeks, had no luck 😣.
I put blonde highlights in my dark brown hair to help hide my grays. (sshhhh) 😉 It takes a lot of processing to get my dark hair to blonde, therefore, my hair is dry and at times can be damaged. Nexus Humectress conditioner makes my hair so soft and silky, unlike any other conditioner I've ever used. I keep a bottle in my shower at all times! Alternating between one other conditioner, but this one hands down, makes my hair the softest! Love this!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I have been using this product for 24+ years and it is my absolute hair product go to. This pump with last me a whole year. I use this product after my shower and I just scrunch it right into my hair. The formula has been untouched and I am so glad it has remained the same which I really appreciate it. The scent is fabulous and the product leaves my hair ultra soft.
April C.
April C.
Simi Valley, CA
This conditioner is like heaven! It makes my hair so freaking soft, I can't stop touching it! And it smells so freaking good! I love buying it in the huge pump bottle, I just keep it in my shower and it lasts forever! Great value, cause you get what you pay for! I have recommended this to friends, family, and random people at Costco!
Caitie H.
Caitie H.
LYNCHBURG, VA
Best Value when it comes to size. I use a lot for my thick and curly hair. However even if you use a little your hair will still be left incredibly shiny and soft. I use this product on my color-treated hair every few days and while over the course of 6 months of using it my color has faded but it is always revived when i use this.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Delray beach, Fl
One of the best conditioners on the market. i have used this product on wet hair in the shower as a normal conditioner, and i have used this on dry hair like a anti frizz cream. always keeps my hair smelling fresh and as long as you use a little bit when your hair is dry, it wont be greasy. it is a little pricey but worth it.
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Hesperia, CA
Honestly I love this!!! I feel like it keeps my hair so clean and healthy. plus it leaves my hair feeling so incredibly soft. I use this only a couple times a week because I already feel like it gets the job done by leaving it so clean and also cuz it's not good to wash your hair everyday so this one is a good one!
Cayman S.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how Nexxus conditioners make my hair feel. It always ends up super silky smooth and easy to manage. The only thing I dislike is the pricing, it seems impossible to get a larger-sized bottle for a decent price. When I can afford it, however, I always buy and it seems to last a long time.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Provo, UT
This stuff is great! I love the way it makes my hair super soft without weighing it down! In the bottle is also large and liked that because I go through a lot of conditioner living in the desert type weather! I love that it was a pump bottle too, made it easier to get the conditioner.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Albertson
My holy grail shampoo - keeps my hair voluminous and full to the next wash despite my traditionally thin and oil-prone hair. The one thing is the smell - slightly chemically with a hint of coconut, but it's worth it for the amount of volume and heat protection it gives my hair.