BY NEXXUS

Want beautifully smooth, deeply nourished hair that’s also strong? Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner fortifies the surface of your hair, restoring natural protective barriers that lock in moisture for 24 hours. Salon crafted with Caviar & Protein Complex, Nexxus Humectress Conditioner provides advanced conditioning to help replenish, repair and reawaken hair – unleashing your hair’s natural smoothness all day long.

• Deeply hydrating conditioner moisturizes hair for Ultimate Moisture
  • Salon crafted with Caviar & Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture
  • Salon-quality conditioner for normal to dry hair helps restore lost nutrients
  • Locks in moisture to unleash hair’s smoothness
  • Advanced conditioning treats each hair fiber and retains natural movement
  • Deep moisturizing conditioner nourishes normal to dry hair

Usage:

Repairing hair is a multi-step process and this normal to dry hair conditioner is a vital part of restoring a protective barrier to hair. Use it as Step 2 in the Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Collection.

STEP 1:
Wash your hair with Nexxus Therappe Shampoo.
STEP 2:
Smooth Nexxus Humectress conditioner onto wet hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. For a more intense conditioning treatment, swap this conditioner for dry hair with Nexxus Humectress Hair Masque as an occasional treat.
STEP 3:
Finish with Nexxus Humectress Luxe Lightweight Conditioning Mist or Nexxus Encapsulate Serum to lock in moisture and give dry hair the smoothness and natural movement it deserves.

• Is this worth the price?1 Answers
  • Is NEXXUS a good line? I have never tried it. I see it ev...1 Answers
  • I haven't used this product since it was bought by a new ...2 Answers
Cassie P.
The Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner is great for normal to dry hair.  It works great on my long, thick hair, especially as the cooler weather is approaching.  It states that it is enriched with a Caviar Complex and Concentrated Pure Elastin Protein, which "locks in nourishment and restores the protective barrier vital for improved alignment and natural fluidity."  I leave it in my hair for approximately 3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.  It leaves my hair soft during this cooler weather that is known to strip my hair of moisture!  I received a sample of this product free for review purposes from another site, but all opinions are my own.
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
I tried this conditioner and the matching shampoo a little bit ago, and I loved it! My scalp is really dry and itchy sometimes so finding the right products can be tricky so I tried out Nexxus. Not only did it make my hair feel fresh and light, but it wasn’t oily the next day nor did my scalp itch. The only thing is it can be spendy depending on what products you get but I highly recommend
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I like this conditioner. The smell is OK, a bit strong. The keratin ingredient is good for my split ends but it does tend to break out my acne-prone skin. I've only used a few times so far but my hair does feel smoother after using. Would recommend. I tried this product along with the matching shampoo for free through another freebie site.
Taylor C.
Vallejo
Amazing shampoo. Pretty affordable especially if you find at the discount rack at Ulta. I have an oily scalp and it definitely does the trick. This is for damaging hair and is by far the best thing I have used for my brittle hair. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Heather W.
One of the best conditioners on the market. Gives much needed hydration to my severely damaged hair. I swear on all that is holy that I will never use bleach on my hair again. Bleached highlights ruined my hair and now I have to go through the painful process of trying to repair my hair while growing out this frizzed out mess.  Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair is helping me to get through this transition. Love the conditioning and love the smell!
Cynthia C.
This brand is great! I love getting my hair colored, but I know how damaging that can be on the hair. This conditioner brings the hair back to life. It nourishes, moisturizes, and feeds the hair what it needs to look healthy. A must have.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Got this free from crowd tap to review and am sooo happy! Had to cut out some of my hair that got knotted to the heavens and this shampoo is making it so much healither! So much quicker than I could imagine,  also the conditioner is keeping my hair super soft so I recommend using both
Sarah W.
This stuff made my hair softer than anything I have ever used! It was light as a feather, grease free and after blow drying looked like I had just come
Out of the salon! Definitely recommend trying it out
Mayra R.
The Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner makes my hair feel so slick and soft. It definitely feels healthy even after just one use. Although I personally like a bit of volume in my hair, this conditioner removes all my volume because my hair is so slick. If you like volume then I don't think this would be a good choice for you. But if you want your hair super soft and shiny then go for it.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I've used them both , the shampoo and conditioner. They have such a lovely scent that really sticks with you through the day. It's definitely a higher quality drugstore brand and also Costs a little more than the average shampoo. Made my hair nice and shiney. Conditioned well and didn't weigh it down too bad. Its one that used to be my favorite but isn't in my rotation anymore.
Shannon L.
Villa park, IL
This is going on sale at Ulta this week!! Is it worth it for $7? Does it leave your hair heavy or greasy?
Charissa M.
Does this make hair smooth?
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can we get coupons or free samples of th is?
Rachel U.
I've been looking for a new conditioner that will leave my hair feeling soft and healthy, I've fears about the nexxus humectress anyone think this is a good product for what I am looking for?
Elizabeth S.
Is this good for thick curly hair? My hair is normally on the dry side so I need moisture without weighing it down. Thanks❤️