BY NEXXUS

Want beautifully smooth, deeply nourished hair that’s also strong? Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner fortifies the surface of your hair, restoring natural protective barriers that lock in moisture for 24 hours. Salon crafted with Caviar & Protein Complex, Nexxus Humectress Conditioner provides advanced conditioning to help replenish, repair and reawaken hair – unleashing your hair’s natural smoothness all day long.

• Deeply hydrating conditioner moisturizes hair for Ultimate Moisture
  • Salon crafted with Caviar & Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture
  • Salon-quality conditioner for normal to dry hair helps restore lost nutrients
  • Locks in moisture to unleash hair’s smoothness
  • Advanced conditioning treats each hair fiber and retains natural movement
  • Deep moisturizing conditioner nourishes normal to dry hair

Usage:

Repairing hair is a multi-step process and this normal to dry hair conditioner is a vital part of restoring a protective barrier to hair. Use it as Step 2 in the Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Collection.

STEP 1:
Wash your hair with Nexxus Therappe Shampoo.
STEP 2:
Smooth Nexxus Humectress conditioner onto wet hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. For a more intense conditioning treatment, swap this conditioner for dry hair with Nexxus Humectress Hair Masque as an occasional treat.
STEP 3:
Finish with Nexxus Humectress Luxe Lightweight Conditioning Mist or Nexxus Encapsulate Serum to lock in moisture and give dry hair the smoothness and natural movement it deserves.

Julie E.
Fort Smith , AR
Review for: 33.8 fl oz more...
This stuff is very moisturizing and has a light coconut scent. The huge bottle lasted forever and it kept pumping until almost all was out of the bottle. So many pumps stop pumping while there is still a ton of product left so that’s annoying. There was only about 10 uses left after it stopped pumping.
Dakota Z.
Iowa City
I absolutely love this conditioner!!!! It is so smooth and it leaves your hair so so so soft! It never leaves your hair greasy or slimy at all. After using thing conditioner, I don’t ever want to change my conditioner ever ever again!!
Karina B.
Sparks , NV
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner 13.5 fl oz; 400 ml more...
This is a good conditioner. It is really hydrating. Almost too hydrating for my thin hair. But I do just use a small amount and really rinse it out well. It’s a bit pricey for conditioner but the product will last you forever.
Kathryn G.
Waco, TX
Review for: Nexxus Humectress Conditioner - 44 oz. pump more...
Amazing scent, very thick and nourishing, and makes my hair feel very hydrated!! I let my hair air dry after and it looked very smooth and bouncy without using any other products!!! I’m very excited about this product.
Tara H.
This is a fantastic conditioner. I have long, thick hair and this does a great job smoothing things out. It doesn’t leave my hair oily or greasy. My husband also uses this as well. He likes to use it in the shower and also as a leave in conditioner. He is growing his hair longer right now and this has done a great job taming his hair. It smells great too, which is a plus.

We purchased the large size when it was on sale at Ulta and it has lasted us a couple months now. I plan to buy another one the next time the sale is happening!
Brandi S.
Review for: NEXXUS® HUMECTRESS ULTIMATE MOISTURE CONDITIONER FOR NORMAL TO DRY HAIR more...
All-time favorite conditioner!! I have tried less expensive, but it's not the same. I get so many compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair looks. More importantly, it detangles like a pro! Great ingredients, especially if your hair is going thru the aging process. My texture is changing to a dryer, more course type, and this keeps it in check.
Bonnie J.
I love this so much! It leaves your hair so soft!! If you use it properly (only on the parts of your hair that aren’t directly on your scalp / the bottom shaft of your hair), it works so well!! However if you use it incorrectly ( from root to top), it will make your hair greasy the next day. Great if you use it correctly!!! A little pricey since it’s a higher quality brand. Not cruelty free and the ethics of the company are questionable but I love how this makes my hair so soft!!!
Miechelle C.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It works well with my hair leaves it smooth silky and most importantly moisturized because I have a problem with my hair being DRY due to all the products I use however the scent could improve more.
Krista T.
Review for: NEXXUS Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner For Normal To Dry Hair more...
I recently received a sample of this conditioner paired with the Nexxus Therappe Moisturizing Shampoo. I was very excited to try the two. I used the conditioner directly after using the shampoo. I found the smells didn't quite match. While the shampoo is quite tropical and heavy on coconut, this conditioner is quite floral, though very nice smelling. The conditioner does go nearly as far as the shampoo does, I had to use more conditioner to get the desired amount I needed into my thick, coarse, medium length hair. It is a great performing formula though. It left my hair feeling incredibly soft, tangle free, and looking shiny and bouncy. I would say that it did wonders for moisturizing my hair like it claims!
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
I tried this conditioner and the matching shampoo a little bit ago, and I loved it! My scalp is really dry and itchy sometimes so finding the right products can be tricky so I tried out Nexxus. Not only did it make my hair feel fresh and light, but it wasn’t oily the next day nor did my scalp itch. The only thing is it can be spendy depending on what products you get but I highly recommend
Charissa M.
Does this make hair smooth?
Rachel U.
I've been looking for a new conditioner that will leave my hair feeling soft and healthy, I've fears about the nexxus humectress anyone think this is a good product for what I am looking for?
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Is this good for thick curly hair? My hair is normally on the dry side so I need moisture without weighing it down. Thanks❤️
Shannon L.
Villa Park, IL
This is going on sale at Ulta this week!! Is it worth it for $7? Does it leave your hair heavy or greasy?
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can we get coupons or free samples of th is?