Nexxus

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I love this product and have been using it for 17 years! I like to use this with the nexxus shampoo companion and after shampooing and rinsing out, I will apply about a tablespoon of this conditioner to my ends and massage up towards my scalp but NEVER actually applying to the scalp as if you do that even after rinsing your hair may end up limp and flat if you have fine hair like myself. I will let the conditioner sit for about 5 minutes while I do other shower things then rinse it out until my hair literally feels like it’s squeaky clean. This product has kept my hair soft, moisturized and free of breakage for years. While I don’t use hot tools or style my hair at all my hairdressers always say my hair is super healthy and it’s very much in part from the consistent use of this conditioner.
5 / 5
Absolutely ended up loving this conditioner! It feels super luxurious and is still affordable at around $20. A little goes a great way and my hair is very long and it feels very moisturizing
5 / 5
This is my absolute favorite conditioner ever! It’s so hydrating and smoothed my hair. I have wavy/curly frizzy dry hair. And I’ve used this off and on for years. Smells amazing, is a bit more expensive but completely worth it.