BY NEXXUS #38 in Conditioner

Want beautifully smooth, deeply nourished hair that’s also strong? Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner fortifies the surface of your hair, restoring natural protective barriers that lock in moisture for 24 hours. Salon crafted with Caviar & Protein Complex, Nexxus Humectress Conditioner provides advanced conditioning to help replenish, repair and reawaken hair – unleashing your hair’s natural smoothness all day long.

• Deeply hydrating conditioner moisturizes hair for Ultimate Moisture
  • Salon crafted with Caviar & Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture
  • Salon-quality conditioner for normal to dry hair helps restore lost nutrients
  • Locks in moisture to unleash hair’s smoothness
  • Advanced conditioning treats each hair fiber and retains natural movement
  • Deep moisturizing conditioner nourishes normal to dry hair

Usage:

Repairing hair is a multi-step process and this normal to dry hair conditioner is a vital part of restoring a protective barrier to hair. Use it as Step 2 in the Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Collection.

STEP 1:
Wash your hair with Nexxus Therappe Shampoo.
STEP 2:
Smooth Nexxus Humectress conditioner onto wet hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. For a more intense conditioning treatment, swap this conditioner for dry hair with Nexxus Humectress Hair Masque as an occasional treat.
STEP 3:
Finish with Nexxus Humectress Luxe Lightweight Conditioning Mist or Nexxus Encapsulate Serum to lock in moisture and give dry hair the smoothness and natural movement it deserves.

Chelsea G.
Review for: NEXXUS® HUMECTRESS ULTIMATE MOISTURE CONDITIONER FOR NORMAL TO DRY HAIR more...
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft, smooth and clean. There are a few things I don’t like about it, though. One is that it leaves my hair very flat and straight so if you’re looking for that effect this may be better suited to you that it is to me. Another is that I have to use a ton of this product to condition my hair. That being said it does an excellent job of smoothing and making hair soft and the scent is amazing and smells kind of like coconuts.
Tara H.
This is a fantastic conditioner. I have long, thick hair and this does a great job smoothing things out. It doesn’t leave my hair oily or greasy. My husband also uses this as well. He likes to use it in the shower and also as a leave in conditioner. He is growing his hair longer right now and this has done a great job taming his hair. It smells great too, which is a plus.

We purchased the large size when it was on sale at Ulta and it has lasted us a couple months now. I plan to buy another one the next time the sale is happening!
Bonnie J.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Nexxus Humectress Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz more...
I love this so much! It leaves your hair so soft!! If you use it properly (only on the parts of your hair that aren’t directly on your scalp / the bottom shaft of your hair), it works so well!! However if you use it incorrectly ( from root to top), it will make your hair greasy the next day. Great if you use it correctly!!! A little pricey since it’s a higher quality brand. Not cruelty free and the ethics of the company are questionable but I love how this makes my hair so soft!!!
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
I was using Kirkland Conditioner and I no longer live near a Costco so I was in search for something comparable. This is awesome conditioner. It is most expensive but for me it is worth it. It leaves my hair soft and smooth but not frizzy. Love! Will buy again.
Cassie P.
The Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner is great for normal to dry hair.  It works great on my long, thick hair, especially as the cooler weather is approaching.  It states that it is enriched with a Caviar Complex and Concentrated Pure Elastin Protein, which "locks in nourishment and restores the protective barrier vital for improved alignment and natural fluidity."  I leave it in my hair for approximately 3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.  It leaves my hair soft during this cooler weather that is known to strip my hair of moisture!  I received a sample of this product free for review purposes from another site, but all opinions are my own.
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
I tried this conditioner and the matching shampoo a little bit ago, and I loved it! My scalp is really dry and itchy sometimes so finding the right products can be tricky so I tried out Nexxus. Not only did it make my hair feel fresh and light, but it wasn’t oily the next day nor did my scalp itch. The only thing is it can be spendy depending on what products you get but I highly recommend
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Replenishing Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz (1l) more...
I received this conditioner as a sample and I really love it. Easy to use. Pleasant scent. Great on curly, natural and relaxed hair. Great on style and go as well as with hot tools (used blow dryer & straightener). My thick (3abc) hair has lasted a few days since trying. The aroma has also lasted, even after a camp fire. Long lasting Moisture and soft texture. Definitely will be purchasing and recommend.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
This is probably the best conditioner I've ever used. I have very dry and damaged hair, but this one makes my hair actually start to feel soft! On top of this, it smells absolutely wonderful. If you have dry, damaged, and hard to work with hair I strongly recommend this brand of hair care
Megan F.
Review for: Nexxus New York Salon Care Humectress Conditioner 13.5 oz more...
This conditioner is one I seem to keep going back to. It is great or sensitive skin, where a lot of salon brands make my skin break out horribly. It also helps with color care and damaged ends. Not the best conditioner but my hair also doesn’t feel weighed down after I’ve used it
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I like this conditioner. The smell is OK, a bit strong. The keratin ingredient is good for my split ends but it does tend to break out my acne-prone skin. I've only used a few times so far but my hair does feel smoother after using. Would recommend. I tried this product along with the matching shampoo for free through another freebie site.
Elizabeth S.
Is this good for thick curly hair? My hair is normally on the dry side so I need moisture without weighing it down. Thanks❤️
Charissa M.
Does this make hair smooth?
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can we get coupons or free samples of th is?
Shannon L.
Villa Park, IL
This is going on sale at Ulta this week!! Is it worth it for $7? Does it leave your hair heavy or greasy?
Rachel U.
I've been looking for a new conditioner that will leave my hair feeling soft and healthy, I've fears about the nexxus humectress anyone think this is a good product for what I am looking for?