BY NEXXUS

Want beautifully smooth, deeply nourished hair that’s also strong? Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner fortifies the surface of your hair, restoring natural protective barriers that lock in moisture for 24 hours. Salon crafted with Caviar & Protein Complex, Nexxus Humectress Conditioner provides advanced conditioning to help replenish, repair and reawaken hair – unleashing your hair’s natural smoothness all day long.

• Deeply hydrating conditioner moisturizes hair for Ultimate Moisture
  • Salon crafted with Caviar & Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture
  • Salon-quality conditioner for normal to dry hair helps restore lost nutrients
  • Locks in moisture to unleash hair’s smoothness
  • Advanced conditioning treats each hair fiber and retains natural movement
  • Deep moisturizing conditioner nourishes normal to dry hair

Usage:

Repairing hair is a multi-step process and this normal to dry hair conditioner is a vital part of restoring a protective barrier to hair. Use it as Step 2 in the Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Collection.

STEP 1:
Wash your hair with Nexxus Therappe Shampoo.
STEP 2:
Smooth Nexxus Humectress conditioner onto wet hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. For a more intense conditioning treatment, swap this conditioner for dry hair with Nexxus Humectress Hair Masque as an occasional treat.
STEP 3:
Finish with Nexxus Humectress Luxe Lightweight Conditioning Mist or Nexxus Encapsulate Serum to lock in moisture and give dry hair the smoothness and natural movement it deserves.

Tara H.
This is a fantastic conditioner. I have long, thick hair and this does a great job smoothing things out. It doesn’t leave my hair oily or greasy. My husband also uses this as well. He likes to use it in the shower and also as a leave in conditioner. He is growing his hair longer right now and this has done a great job taming his hair. It smells great too, which is a plus.

We purchased the large size when it was on sale at Ulta and it has lasted us a couple months now. I plan to buy another one the next time the sale is happening!
Bonnie J.
I love this so much! It leaves your hair so soft!! If you use it properly (only on the parts of your hair that aren’t directly on your scalp / the bottom shaft of your hair), it works so well!! However if you use it incorrectly ( from root to top), it will make your hair greasy the next day. Great if you use it correctly!!! A little pricey since it’s a higher quality brand. Not cruelty free and the ethics of the company are questionable but I love how this makes my hair so soft!!!
Brandi S.
Review for: NEXXUS® HUMECTRESS ULTIMATE MOISTURE CONDITIONER FOR NORMAL TO DRY HAIR more...
All-time favorite conditioner!! I have tried less expensive, but it's not the same. I get so many compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair looks. More importantly, it detangles like a pro! Great ingredients, especially if your hair is going thru the aging process. My texture is changing to a dryer, more course type, and this keeps it in check.
Krista T.
Review for: NEXXUS Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner For Normal To Dry Hair more...
I recently received a sample of this conditioner paired with the Nexxus Therappe Moisturizing Shampoo. I was very excited to try the two. I used the conditioner directly after using the shampoo. I found the smells didn't quite match. While the shampoo is quite tropical and heavy on coconut, this conditioner is quite floral, though very nice smelling. The conditioner does go nearly as far as the shampoo does, I had to use more conditioner to get the desired amount I needed into my thick, coarse, medium length hair. It is a great performing formula though. It left my hair feeling incredibly soft, tangle free, and looking shiny and bouncy. I would say that it did wonders for moisturizing my hair like it claims!
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
I tried this conditioner and the matching shampoo a little bit ago, and I loved it! My scalp is really dry and itchy sometimes so finding the right products can be tricky so I tried out Nexxus. Not only did it make my hair feel fresh and light, but it wasn’t oily the next day nor did my scalp itch. The only thing is it can be spendy depending on what products you get but I highly recommend
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,963 reviews
I received this conditioner as a sample and I really love it. Easy to use. Pleasant scent. Great on curly, natural and relaxed hair. Great on style and go as well as with hot tools (used blow dryer & straightener). My thick (3abc) hair has lasted a few days since trying. The aroma has also lasted, even after a camp fire. Long lasting Moisture and soft texture. Definitely will be purchasing and recommend.
Megan F.
This conditioner is one I seem to keep going back to. It is great or sensitive skin, where a lot of salon brands make my skin break out horribly. It also helps with color care and damaged ends. Not the best conditioner but my hair also doesn’t feel weighed down after I’ve used it
Emma S.
Review for: Nexxus Humectress Conditioner - 44 oz. pump more...
My hair completely turned around when I transitioned from standard drugstore brands to Nexxus. I have fine hair that becomes oily and breaks easily. This conditioner provides the healthy moisture I need without leaving my hair greasy or heavy. These large bottles in particular are an amazing value and definitely worth the cost
Jessica B.
I absolutely love the matching shampoo and was excited to see how well the conditioner worked along side it. I was a little disappointed that the conditioner didn't help my hair feel as soft and smooth as I would have expected. It also didn't help as much with tangle control as other (cheaper) products do. I think it's a great product, smells amazing, but I'm not a fan of the packaging. It's a little difficult to get the conditioner to come out without a lot of shaking. Overall, I liked it, but would probably only purchase if it was on sale.
Irines G.
Indianapolis, IN
mi productos buenisimo como dije suele ser algo grasosa pero no deja de ser buena me encanta también depende el tipoff e pelo que lo utilizes me gusta mucho el precio es bueno estoy super sastisfecha con ellos  lo utilize Durante el verano en mis vacaciones .
Charissa M.
Does this make hair smooth?
Rachel U.
I've been looking for a new conditioner that will leave my hair feeling soft and healthy, I've fears about the nexxus humectress anyone think this is a good product for what I am looking for?
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Is this good for thick curly hair? My hair is normally on the dry side so I need moisture without weighing it down. Thanks❤️
Shannon L.
Villa Park, IL
This is going on sale at Ulta this week!! Is it worth it for $7? Does it leave your hair heavy or greasy?
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can we get coupons or free samples of th is?