Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerNexxus
Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair

Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair

Step 2: Deeply hydrating conditioner (13.5 oz) moisturizes hair for Ultimate Moisture Salon crafted with Caviar & Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture Salon-quality conditioner for normal to dry hair helps restore lost nutrients Locks in moisture to unleash hair’s smoothness Advanced conditioning treats each hair fiber and retains natural movement Deep moisturizing conditioner nourishes normal to dry hair

Start your review of Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair!
Saginaw, TX
Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair uploaded by Chloe W.
This leaves my hair so soft, shiny and smooth and makes me feel so amazing after leaving the shower. Smells SO GOOD! The price is worth every penny because the results are amazing. If you haven't tried this, you should! More expensive but so worth it. My hair has never felt so good! Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair
Plano, TX
Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair uploaded by Guillani D.
I think it was great moisturizing conditioner !! It definitely made my hair feel soft and smoother after the shower and it smelled amazing !
Anaheim, CA
Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair uploaded by Karen B.
I love this shampoo & conditioner I got at Costco! It makes my hair work wonders. It smells incredible and has a pump for user friendly! You need this in your life to have flawless hair.
Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair uploaded by Azucena C.
Es mi acondicionador de diario me encanta como me deja mi cabello súper sedoso me ayuda también con lo esponjado y reseco de mi cabello ... lo compro siempre en presentación grande y doble .. 😘
Granbury, TX
Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair uploaded by Lisa L.
Love this so much . Left my hair feeling like I just stepped out of the salon . I use bleach on my hair and just turning 50 with menopause trying to take a toll , this stuff is a life saver.
Fitchburg , MA
Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair uploaded by La Mujer D.
This product is great for all hair types restores repairs and hydrates without adding excess weight eliminates damage and frizz for strong healthy looking hair
Junction City, KS
Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair uploaded by Courtney M.
I bought these in a travel size to test. Wow i was surprised. This smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling extremely soft. I am amazed at how my soft, moisturized, and smooth my hair feels. However I did notice the wording started to rub off of the bottle and I’ve only kept them in my shower and touched when using.
Tomball, TX
Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair uploaded by elvia P.
Purchased at: CVS
Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair is really good especially for dry and damaged hair and does give you results within a couple uses. Extremely moisturizing and hydrating also smells good. Leaves hair smooth and soft plus manageable. Recommended
Highland Hgts, OH
This conditioner is highly moisturizing for me. I also use the Nexxus scalp treatment / conditioner, in addition to this one, whenever I feel my hair needs it. My hair currently is in need of Intense moisture, so any shampoo or conditioner I use I try to make sure it is very moisturizing and nourishing.
Winter Spgs, FL
I enjoyed this product and have used variations from this brand in the past. It claims to add moisture to your hair but unfortunately I don't find it has enough "creamy" consistency to do that for mine. The scent is great and all but for dry hair like mine I need a bit more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Newark, DE
il y a un an
Sam R. il y a un an
Yes! My mom has extremely curly hair and absolutely loves this product.