BY NEXXUS

Nexxus® Humectress® Ultimate Moisture Conditioner.
Salon hair care.
Intensely nourishes, leaving hair irresistibly silky, hydrated and manageable. see more...

Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
This shampoo is ok. In all honesty it is not all that special. It really does clean mybhair but i dont notice anybother added bebegits from.using it. The smell is amazing. If it were less pricey I would buy it more often.
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
I use this conditioner almost every time I was my hair and it's amazing. Makes my hair super shiny and silky and looks and feels so much healthier. The smell is amazing and I will definitely continue to repurchase this.
Maria P.
Minneapolis
Repairs hair and replenishes. The smell however is a very strong chemical smell. Made my hair super shiny and got rid of tangles too. Overall a great product for dry hair to make shiny and newer feeling.
angie r.
Winnetka, CA
After using nexus products , you can't go back to any other brand. I love it. Ever since I started using this product my thick curly frizzy hair is now a lot less frizzy, healthier, and overall just more bouncy. I love the product !
Abbie D.
St Augustine, FL
Obsessed with this conditioner! I have a lot of super straight hair and it makes my hair look amazing. It smells great and I use it everyday. It's pricey, but sooooo worth it for the results you get.
Chan i.
I love this thick conditioner. My hair was so damaged from all the straightening and chemicals dying and straightening it,  i bought a small travel size to try it out. I love it so much I went back and bought a full-size bottle. It smells great and the texture of it is thick and works instantly, i gave my best friend the travel size to try out.
Rachel C.
Mc Donald, PA
I love the humectress products and the smell. My mom likes it a lot too. We have different hair and it works well on both mine is more soft and wavy and hers is more coarse and curly so it's great for all hair types. It's a little more pricey but the quality is definitely worth it.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Love this conditioner. It's not the cheapest, but it's definitely high quality and good enough for regular use. Your hair comes out a lot softer and silkier. I definitely recommend this for people with low porosity hair.
Sarah R.
Eau Claire, MI
One of my favorite conditioners. Allows me to comb through while in the shower for easier combing when I get out. Smells great and doesn't leave hair greasy.
Chrissy C.
Bridgeport, CT
Leaves your hair feeling smooth and hydrated. It smells great and a small amount goes a long way. I use it with their shampoo as well.