Susan W.
This first began saving me long ago when I perked my long hair. It's a great conditioner, moisturizer, and you can even use it as a leave in treatment. 30 years and it's still my go-to. Plus it smells great too.
Sharleen T.
I love the stuff especially when I had my blonde hair you know how blonde hair can be damaging and keep your hair brittle but this used to help a lot the whole line was awesome
Emily T.
Always leaves my hair silky smooth and super moisturized. Usually use this any time after I get my hair colored or treated. Has kept my hair healthy and great looking for years.
Angela S.
This is a great hydrating hair product. This product will condition your hair with a great coconut scent. The scent is long lasting, as you can smell it on your hair the next day (which is ok by me). As I have thin hair, I don't need as much moisture as this conditioner offers, so it tends to weigh my hair down and make it greasy looking. I use this conditioner when I want to straighten my hair - or even use a little on my dry hair to tame flyaways! Lots of great uses in one product!
Haley T.
Louisville, KY
I was quite impressed with this product (when pairing it with its shampoo). I have unruly, curly hair and found that when using this shampoo and conditioner, it tamed my curls and left them soft and bouncy without putting any styling creams in after the shower! I would definitely recommended this product!
Andrea W.
Tomball, TX
My hair has multiple textures and it is difficult to find one product that does it all. This conditioner softens and helps control the frizz without weighing down my hair. After using it, I don't have to use another post shower detangler to get a comb through my hair. Some heavy conditioners leaving my hair looking greasy and limp the next day, but with a little dry shampoo and can skip a day when using this product.
Laura G.
Van Nuys, CA
This conditioner literally brought my hair back from the dead. I had completely fried it by bleaching it like every girl out there trying a new color or just trying to get stubborn color off. I had given up all hope and was about to completely just cut off my fried hair. I then came across this product and decided to give this a try before doing something so drastic and I'm so glad I did.
Dakaota D.
Union City, IN
I bought this conditioner after reading good reviews online. After spending $50 on the set I was excited to try it! The shampoo that goes to this set is amazing, this conditioner, isn't. I feel like I never fully get it rinsed out, and it does not make my hair soft at all.
Erica W.
This is great for dry hair. I have bought more expensive products that don't work as well as this product. It last very long because you do not need much. I also like the light scent it has. I would recommended it to friends. I also like how it comes in a value size.
Cassie C.
Nexxus shampoos and conditioners are amazing! Sometimes I purchase a cheaper shampoo and buy one of the Nexxus conditioners. The Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Hydrating Conditioner makes my hair feel incredible! Nexxus is on the expensive side, but they are so worth it!