BY NEXXUS #20 in Conditioner

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I haven't used this product since it was bought by a new company....2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new conditioner that will leave my hair f...4 Answers
  • This is going on sale at Ulta this week!! Is it worth it for $7? ...4 Answers
Blaise W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so I have to first admit that I purchased and use this product without the rest of the "system". As a regular conditioner I don't find this product to be any better than other (much less expensive) conditioners. My hair doesn't look or feel any healthier (or any less healthy) and I just don't see the benefit of using this over the Dove conditioner I normally use. The only noticeable difference is that my hair starts to feel heavy and greasy after a day or two.
Elizabeth S.
New York
In short... Love
My hair is medium length,curly and colored. I lean towards the dry side. Nexxus Humectress is spectacular for my hair. Smells slightly like coconut with a great creamy texture. Some moisturizing conditioners weigh too heavy on my hair and leave it greasy but Humectress is the right balance of moisture care and lightness. It can be expensive but Costco frequently carries the large container for fair prices. By far a great value.
Karsyn B.
This is the best conditioner that I have ever purchased. I don't shampoo my hair more than once a week, but I condition at least every other day. If you are worried about the price, because it can get a little pricey if you are use to buying store brands, check out your local Sally's Beauty Supply, where you can purchase an off brand, which offers the exact same benefits.
Nicole S.
Port Orchard, WA
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling nourished and tangle free. It only takes a small amount, a dab the size of a Hershey's kiss, to condition my shoulder length hair. It leaves my wavy hair soft and clean feeling with a nice fresh scent without weighing it down. It is a higher priced item at the drugstore but watch for sales and coupons.
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
I actually like this brand I heard of the humectress from someone online.
She was amazing with her product review; shes from youtube watching her vid made me buy this. And when I bought this I was amaze at how this product made my hair grow and soften.
I will continue to use this product in my future hair regime
Tiffany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE anything Nexxus! Every single product is incredible. I have extremely dry hair and this product works wonders and even brought my natural curl back! I use a tiny bit as a leave in conditioner and it is never greasy. My hair always feels so silky smooth and soft. Love it!
Barbara D.
Boston
I've been using this conditioner for years now. It's absolutely wonderful and leaves my hair feeling silky. It has an amazing scent and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy at all. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a classic, everyday conditioner.
Tessa S.
This conditioner is absolutely amazing. I have been repurchasing for the last two years. It keeps my hair silky, smooth and frizz free. Having blonde hair means special care and this product works perfectly for me. I highly recommend this product!!
Leigh L.
Brenham , TX
This stuff is for baby soft hair!! I have oily hair so I don't put conditioner on the top half of my head. I always condition from my earlobes down. I use this conditioner every other day to prevent product build up. The smell is so amazing, too!!
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only does this conditioner smell amazing, it leaves my hair silky smooth and super shiny. This is my second time purchasing it and I'm just as happy as the first. I have very fine hair and this works gently with it and doesn't leave it oily!!!
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can we get coupons or free samples of th is?
Charissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make hair smooth?
Shannon L.
Villa park, IL
This is going on sale at Ulta this week!! Is it worth it for $7? Does it leave your hair heavy or greasy?
Rachel U.
I've been looking for a new conditioner that will leave my hair feeling soft and healthy, I've fears about the nexxus humectress anyone think this is a good product for what I am looking for?
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for thick curly hair? My hair is normally on the dry side so I need moisture without weighing it down. Thanks❤️