BY NEXXUS

For use as a moisturizing treatment shampoo with the Nexxus shampoo for your hair type. Towel dry. Apply one teaspoon of Humectress to hair. Comb through. Leave on 3 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. For use as a hairdressing massage a small amount into damp or dry hair. see more...

Deborah G.
Chicago
Love this as a leave in conditioner! A little goes along way and it's great for keeping moisture in. I color my hair in various reds and this keeps my hair from being brittle. I will always buy this! I've been using this for over a decade.
Bonnie F.
Nexxus Humectruss conditioner is absolutely wonderful! I have used it for years and it works wonders on my hair. It smells fantastic, makes my hair manageable, not weighed down. My hair feels soft and silky. I use it after shampooing, every other day. I recommend it! You can count on Nexxus.Nexxus Humectress Restoring Conditioner
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I really like this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling so moisturized. I have very thick dry curly hair, and that it's a feat in and of itself. It smells very refreshing. It's a little expensive. However, I purchased it at Walmart and it's a little less there. It's really very nice and well worth the investment.
Sarah A.
I have used Humectress for years and years. My mom got me started on it when I was a teenager and I always come back to it. It works wonders for extremely dry or damaged hair. I always come back to it again and again.
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
This conditioner has been around for 30plus years and it's still awesome. This is for those of us whose hair craves moisture. I love the smell of this conditioner and it's easy to find at my local cvs down the street.
Jessica H.
Huntersville , NC
My hair feels dry a lot because of how often I color my hair (rainbow!!) This conditioner replaces the moister and always makes my hair feel as soft as it does when I just leave the salon. It's amazing!
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
It works pretty well. I have products I'd prefer over this but it leaves your hair noticeably stronger. And it smells nice. If you can get it at Costco it's worth the price.
Abra B.
Philadelphia , PA
Tried and true formula that's just right for the whole family. I have long straight fine hair and it works as well on me as it does my husband with thick wavy hair. Very satisfied, repeat user. Smells fresh and clean.
Sandra E.
Bayamon
I love this product, i used it always when i used my hair curly , it was the best. Then i began using it in my sons hair insted of gel. Has great smell .
Tawana S.
Toledo , OH
Keeps my customers hair soft and moisturized. I bought it from Cosmoprof. My clients love how it makes their hair feel