Nexxus Humectress Moisture Masque For Dry Hair uploaded by Blessing O.

BY NEXXUS

• Salon crafted with Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture
  • Rich in glycerine, deeply rehydrates hair by binding moisture within your hair
  • Moisture penetrates deep within hair for reflective shine
  • Retains natural movement and leaves hair nourished and protected
  • Richly concentrated deep repair hair mask for normal to dry hair

Holly C.
Quality product. Makes my hair feel soft. It’s not that great though. Enough for two uses and smells ok.
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
This deserves a 5 from me because of the aroma, I applied it today and the feeling was Sick! I'm loving it so far
Janice P.
Dying my hair left it dry and feeling brittle. I bought this to try and it worked! Added moisture back into my hair and it feels amazing again
Stacy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love the scent and my hair feels soft, smooth and manageable after a treatment. Buying one travel packet of this product will get me about 5 treatments for my fine, long, curly hair.
afton h.
LOVE THIS MASQUE. It makes your hair so smooth and healthy looking, i got compliments on how soft my hair looked. It isnt time consuming and its a fair price. Love the results, highly recommend.
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
This stuff is AAAAAMAZING. I just used it the other day because my hair was drying out, I have blonde hair (yes I bleach sometimes) and it worked wonders. My hair felt salon soft if not softer. I would definitely buy again, you could get like 4-5 uses with medium hair.
Lena F.
Toronto, OK
One of my all time favourite masks out there! This mask deeply hydrates the hair without making it too heavy or oily. I have dry and damaged hair from all the hair colouring and heat usage. This masks makes my hair silky. I would highly recommend!
Jamie G.
Granite Bay, CA
When my hair gets very dry from styling this saves it! It smells amazing and completely repairs all of the damage I've done to my hair! It's worth every penny you spend on it, I bought it at target. I tell my friends to use it!
Alex F.
This mask definitely does the job. My hair is severely color damaged but it made it feel a lot better the next day. I don't think there were any long term effects so I may just need to use it more often!
McAyla D.
Brandon, SD
Great stuff. My hair used to be really dry and it is now fixed. My hair color is blonde and it's straight nd thick. The scent smells really nice I would say it real depends on what you are doing after it's used bc it's a lot like others. I'm very satisfied.