Nexxus Humectress Moisture Masque For Dry Hair uploaded by Mari a.Nexxus Humectress Moisture Masque For Dry Hair uploaded by Blessing O.

BY NEXXUS #75 in Hair Masks

• Salon crafted with Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture
  • Rich in glycerine, deeply rehydrates hair by binding moisture within your hair
  • Moisture penetrates deep within hair for reflective shine
  • Retains natural movement and leaves hair nourished and protected
  • Richly concentrated deep repair hair mask for normal to dry hair

Sarah W.
This is AMAZING! It will make your hair so soft and shiny it’s incredible. It’s the BEST hair mask I’ve ever used and I’ve tried at least 25! I use this for special occasions or about once every 10 days to keep my hair looking beautiful!
Lori L.
Received a large sample of this masque and only had to use a little for my hair. It was deeply Hydrating and made my hair silky smooth and manageable. It smells somewhat of vanilla, but it is very soft. I really enjoyed this masque and will be purchasing in the future. Nexxus Humectress Moisture Masque For Dry Hair
Stacy S.
I received this product in a beauty box a while back. I loved how it made my hair feel so soft and smooth after using it. I loved this product and would use it again.
Mari a.
Harrison, NJ
Love this hair mask! Amazing first time trying it tonight and I’m already hooked on it looking forward to purchasing more. Did the instructions kept it on 5 minutes and washed off. My hair is curly and frizzy when I came out the shower my hair was smooth and curls were nice.,
Michelle S.
I bought this in a target beauty box it came with it my first thought as soon as i started to use it i notice it was not to my texture of likeing it was very whipped and a light kind of deep condtioner that im used to so my thought was its not going to do any thing for my hair but i was tottally wrong i got the packet which was 1.5oz and it was good on my hair for a one time use i do have very thick curly hair and long but i left it on for around a hour with a shower cap on but i loved what it did to my hair it washed out pretty well and left my wet hair very soft and it felt really good then i let my hair air dry but i had to blow dry my roots cuz i was running late then i straightened my hair with a flat iron but i was so suprised on how well n great my hair felt soft strong no longer looking brittle the way it was before my hair before this treatment was all most breaking due to me over coloring my hair in the past and it was very dry and frizzy it was horrible but this product brought my hair back to life in such a great way i will being buying this again and i looked at the price not a bad price
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
This deserves a 5 from me because of the aroma, I applied it today and the feeling was Sick! I'm loving it so far
Stacy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love the scent and my hair feels soft, smooth and manageable after a treatment. Buying one travel packet of this product will get me about 5 treatments for my fine, long, curly hair.
afton h.
LOVE THIS MASQUE. It makes your hair so smooth and healthy looking, i got compliments on how soft my hair looked. It isnt time consuming and its a fair price. Love the results, highly recommend.
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
This stuff is AAAAAMAZING. I just used it the other day because my hair was drying out, I have blonde hair (yes I bleach sometimes) and it worked wonders. My hair felt salon soft if not softer. I would definitely buy again, you could get like 4-5 uses with medium hair.
Lena F.
Toronto, ON
One of my all time favourite masks out there! This mask deeply hydrates the hair without making it too heavy or oily. I have dry and damaged hair from all the hair colouring and heat usage. This masks makes my hair silky. I would highly recommend!