BY NEXXUS

Hair mask (1.5 oz) for normal to dry hair conditions for Ultimate Moisture
Salon crafted with Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture
Rich in glycerine, deeply rehydrates hair by binding moisture within your hair
Moisture penetrates deep within hair for reflective shine
Retains natural movement and leaves hair nourished and protected
Richly concentrated deep repair hair mask for normal to dry hair

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Dry hair remedies dragging you down? Rebalance with Nexxus Humectress Hair Masque for normal to dry hair. Rich in glycerine, it deeply rehydrates by binding moisture within your hair. The intense hydration of this conditioning hair mask rescues heat- and chemically-damaged hair strands using advanced conditioning technology. This is deposited in the weakest places on the hair fiber, strengthening and improving natural hair movement. Hair is left healthy and weightless inside and out.

HOW TO USE
Normal to dry hair will respond to the intensive moisture of this Nexxus Humectress hydrating treatment. To achieve natural movement and brilliant shine, use this hair mask as part of your regular hair cleansing routine with other products from the Ultimate Moisture Collection.

STEP 1:
Wash your hair with Nexxus Therappe Shampoo.
STEP 2:
Smooth Nexxus Humectress Hair Masque into wet hair from mid-lengths to the ends, comb through, and leave for 3-5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. For a less intense treatment, you can use Nexxus Humectress Conditioner instead of the Masque.
STEP 3:
Finish with Nexxus Humectress Luxe Lightweight Conditioning Mist or Humectress Encapsulate Serum to lock in moisture.

Stacy S.
2068 reviews
I received this product in a beauty box a while back. I loved how it made my hair feel so soft and smooth after using it. I loved this product and would use it again.
Shannon G.
Palos Hills
I had received this in a beauty box I got from target around Christmas time and I didnt have any reason to use it, yet I recently got my hair dyed. I was a dark plum color so we stripped the color out then highlighted and low lighted my hair. At this point all the moisture in my hair had been removed. This worked wonders! I left it in my hair longer then the suggested 3-5 minutes since my hair needed it. Its so much healthier now and soft again.
Ashleigh M.
This stuff is hair magic! I have extremely frizzy, dry hair and was looking for something to soothe my locks. You apply the conditioner, which has a whipped butter consistency, to your hair and let it sit for 3-5 minutes. After rinsing it out, my hair felt like silk. When I styled my hair the next day after using it made my split ends look less noticeable. I’ve never tried a Nexus product I didn’t like!
Amanda B.
This is a perfect rescue for those with dry damaged hair. I like to dry my hair very regularly and I have frizzy hair. This treatment not only made my hair soft but improved split ends and controlled my frizz. For maximum results I like to use this treatment once a week. Great price, great results! I highly recommend
linda l.
brooklyn, NY
My hair is definitely smooth after I wash but I'm confused as to if I shampoo after. If I do, it defeats the purpose but when I don't I feel like my hair isn't clean enough. It has a good scent and I like the texture. The end product is very soft hair and that is exactly what I look for in a hair mask.
Tara L.
I like this hair mask. Made my super damaged dry hair feel really soft, didn't do much to make my broken hairs look any better, but my hair did feel really nice and looked more hydrated. I think with regular use I would get better result. It is a great price though and definitely worth buying.
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
This stuff is AAAAAMAZING. I just used it the other day because my hair was drying out, I have blonde hair (yes I bleach sometimes) and it worked wonders. My hair felt salon soft if not softer. I would definitely buy again, you could get like 4-5 uses with medium hair.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
This is so amazing for your hair. It makes it feel like silk. So soft to the touch, and my hair is outlandishly damaged. I love the smell. I like to put it in overnight and cover it w a shower cap. I use it weekly. I am a repeat customer and will continue to buy.
Lori L.
Received a large sample of this masque and only had to use a little for my hair. It was deeply Hydrating and made my hair silky smooth and manageable. It smells somewhat of vanilla, but it is very soft. I really enjoyed this masque and will be purchasing in the future. NEXXUS® HUMECTRESS MOISTURE MASQUE FOR DRY HAIR
McAyla D.
Chillicothe, MO
Great stuff. My hair used to be really dry and it is now fixed. My hair color is blonde and it's straight nd thick. The scent smells really nice I would say it real depends on what you are doing after it's used bc it's a lot like others. I'm very satisfied.