Nexxus Humectress Moisture Masque For Dry Hair uploaded by Blessing O.

BY NEXXUS

• Salon crafted with Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture
  • Rich in glycerine, deeply rehydrates hair by binding moisture within your hair
  • Moisture penetrates deep within hair for reflective shine
  • Retains natural movement and leaves hair nourished and protected
  • Richly concentrated deep repair hair mask for normal to dry hair

Rachel S.
Love this! Leaves hair so smooth and soft without weighing hair down. You can buy samples to try before the full size too
Kaitlyn A.
Make a my hair smell and look fresh! I love using it for after the gym or early in the mornings if I miss my shower.
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
This deserves a 5 from me because of the aroma, I applied it today and the feeling was Sick! I'm loving it so far
Bianca M.
Punta gorda, FL
It's a great masque for dry hair. It's not the best thing for my hair but it leave your hair soft and shine.
Holly C.
Quality product. Makes my hair feel soft. It’s not that great though. Enough for two uses and smells ok.
Marisa L.
My hair felt very nice after putting this in. Was very happy with the product especially for the price.
Lena F.
Toronto, OK
One of my all time favourite masks out there! This mask deeply hydrates the hair without making it too heavy or oily. I have dry and damaged hair from all the hair colouring and heat usage. This masks makes my hair silky. I would highly recommend!
Alisha S.
Vancouver, BC
This hair mask is ultra moisturising, and leaves my dry hair feeling ultra soft and silky. I like to use this as an overnight mask, making it perfect for a lazy weekend!
Jessica L.
Es un gran producto de fácil aplicación y deja el cabello como nuevo que verá con el tratamiento que lo utiliza un tiempo con un pelo mucho más saludable
Janice P.
Dying my hair left it dry and feeling brittle. I bought this to try and it worked! Added moisture back into my hair and it feels amazing again