Nexxus Humectress Moisture Masque For Dry Hair uploaded by Blessing O.

BY NEXXUS

• Salon crafted with Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture
  • Rich in glycerine, deeply rehydrates hair by binding moisture within your hair
  • Moisture penetrates deep within hair for reflective shine
  • Retains natural movement and leaves hair nourished and protected
  • Richly concentrated deep repair hair mask for normal to dry hair

afton h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS MASQUE. It makes your hair so smooth and healthy looking, i got compliments on how soft my hair looked. It isnt time consuming and its a fair price. Love the results, highly recommend.
Stacy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent and my hair feels soft, smooth and manageable after a treatment. Buying one travel packet of this product will get me about 5 treatments for my fine, long, curly hair.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect rescue for those with dry damaged hair. I like to dry my hair very regularly and I have frizzy hair. This treatment not only made my hair soft but improved split ends and controlled my frizz. For maximum results I like to use this treatment once a week. Great price, great results! I highly recommend
linda l.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is definitely smooth after I wash but I'm confused as to if I shampoo after. If I do, it defeats the purpose but when I don't I feel like my hair isn't clean enough. It has a good scent and I like the texture. The end product is very soft hair and that is exactly what I look for in a hair mask.
Tara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hair mask. Made my super damaged dry hair feel really soft, didn't do much to make my broken hairs look any better, but my hair did feel really nice and looked more hydrated. I think with regular use I would get better result. It is a great price though and definitely worth buying.
Jasmine S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good moisturizing deep conditioner for low porosity 3c hair. I used it and I didn't have to use a lot like 2 packs just for a visible difference. I would definitely try this again since with most hair products you have to use them more than once to get great results in the long run
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this free from Influenster for testing and review. I liked this masque. It's thick, and has a perfume-like fragrance that I like. It has nice slip, and my hair felt soft afterwards, which is good for a protein product which can sometimes leave hair brittle or dry.
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is AAAAAMAZING. I just used it the other day because my hair was drying out, I have blonde hair (yes I bleach sometimes) and it worked wonders. My hair felt salon soft if not softer. I would definitely buy again, you could get like 4-5 uses with medium hair.
Annie B.
two rivers, WI
Found this at target in a sample size for 2 uses. It did wonders on my hair! I had dry hair and major breakage. Now my hair feels so soft and combs easy. Reasonable price for the sample and now i will buy the full size to use on a regular basis! Also smells so good!
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so amazing for your hair. It makes it feel like silk. So soft to the touch, and my hair is outlandishly damaged. I love the smell. I like to put it in overnight and cover it w a shower cap. I use it weekly. I am a repeat customer and will continue to buy.