Nexxus Humectress Moisture Masque For Dry Hair uploaded by Blessing O.

BY NEXXUS

• Salon crafted with Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture
  • Rich in glycerine, deeply rehydrates hair by binding moisture within your hair
  • Moisture penetrates deep within hair for reflective shine
  • Retains natural movement and leaves hair nourished and protected
  • Richly concentrated deep repair hair mask for normal to dry hair

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
This is a perfect rescue for those with dry damaged hair. I like to dry my hair very regularly and I have frizzy hair. This treatment not only made my hair soft but improved split ends and controlled my frizz. For maximum results I like to use this treatment once a week. Great price, great results! I highly recommend
Tara L.
Tara L.
I like this hair mask. Made my super damaged dry hair feel really soft, didn't do much to make my broken hairs look any better, but my hair did feel really nice and looked more hydrated. I think with regular use I would get better result. It is a great price though and definitely worth buying.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a really good moisturizing deep conditioner for low porosity 3c hair. I used it and I didn't have to use a lot like 2 packs just for a visible difference. I would definitely try this again since with most hair products you have to use them more than once to get great results in the long run
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I received this free from Influenster for testing and review. I liked this masque. It's thick, and has a perfume-like fragrance that I like. It has nice slip, and my hair felt soft afterwards, which is good for a protein product which can sometimes leave hair brittle or dry.
Annie B.
Annie B.
two rivers, WI
Found this at target in a sample size for 2 uses. It did wonders on my hair! I had dry hair and major breakage. Now my hair feels so soft and combs easy. Reasonable price for the sample and now i will buy the full size to use on a regular basis! Also smells so good!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
This is so amazing for your hair. It makes it feel like silk. So soft to the touch, and my hair is outlandishly damaged. I love the smell. I like to put it in overnight and cover it w a shower cap. I use it weekly. I am a repeat customer and will continue to buy.
McAyla D.
McAyla D.
Brandon, SD
Great stuff. My hair used to be really dry and it is now fixed. My hair color is blonde and it's straight nd thick. The scent smells really nice I would say it real depends on what you are doing after it's used bc it's a lot like others. I'm very satisfied.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
San Jose, CA
When my hair gets very dry from styling this saves it! It smells amazing and completely repairs all of the damage I've done to my hair! It's worth every penny you spend on it, I bought it at target. I tell my friends to use it!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Dover, DE
I have been using Nexxus' Humectress products nonstop since I first discovered them, decades ago. When I try to switch up my routine, my hair is never happy. I keep going back to my tried-and-true, for my natural 3c curls.
linda l.
linda l.
Brooklyn, NY
My hair is definitely smooth after I wash but I'm confused as to if I shampoo after. If I do, it defeats the purpose but when I don't I feel like my hair isn't clean enough. It has a good scent and I like the texture. The end product is very soft hair and that is exactly what I look for in a hair mask.