NEXXUS® HUMECTRESS MOISTURE MASQUE FOR DRY HAIR uploaded by Mari a.NEXXUS® HUMECTRESS MOISTURE MASQUE FOR DRY HAIR uploaded by blessing o.

BY NEXXUS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Hair mask (1.5 oz) for normal to dry hair conditions for Ultimate Moisture
Salon crafted with Protein Complex for 24-hour moisture
Rich in glycerine, deeply rehydrates hair by binding moisture within your hair
Moisture penetrates deep within hair for reflective shine
Retains natural movement and leaves hair nourished and protected
Richly concentrated deep repair hair mask for normal to dry hair

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Dry hair remedies dragging you down? Rebalance with Nexxus Humectress Hair Masque for normal to dry hair. Rich in glycerine, it deeply rehydrates by binding moisture within your hair. The intense hydration of this conditioning hair mask rescues heat- and chemically-damaged hair strands using advanced conditioning technology. This is deposited in the weakest places on the hair fiber, strengthening and improving natural hair movement. Hair is left healthy and weightless inside and out.

HOW TO USE
Normal to dry hair will respond to the intensive moisture of this Nexxus Humectress hydrating treatment. To achieve natural movement and brilliant shine, use this hair mask as part of your regular hair cleansing routine with other products from the Ultimate Moisture Collection.

STEP 1:
Wash your hair with Nexxus Therappe Shampoo.
STEP 2:
Smooth Nexxus Humectress Hair Masque into wet hair from mid-lengths to the ends, comb through, and leave for 3-5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. For a less intense treatment, you can use Nexxus Humectress Conditioner instead of the Masque.
STEP 3:
Finish with Nexxus Humectress Luxe Lightweight Conditioning Mist or Humectress Encapsulate Serum to lock in moisture.

Michelle S.
Pahrump, NV
I bought this in a target beauty box it came with it my first thought as soon as i started to use it i notice it was not to my texture of likeing it was very whipped and a light kind of deep condtioner that im used to so my thought was its not going to do any thing for my hair but i was tottally wrong i got the packet which was 1.5oz and it was good on my hair for a one time use i do have very thick curly hair and long but i left it on for around a hour with a shower cap on but i loved what it did to my hair it washed out pretty well and left my wet hair very soft and it felt really good then i let my hair air dry but i had to blow dry my roots cuz i was running late then i straightened my hair with a flat iron but i was so suprised on how well n great my hair felt soft strong no longer looking brittle the way it was before my hair before this treatment was all most breaking due to me over coloring my hair in the past and it was very dry and frizzy it was horrible but this product brought my hair back to life in such a great way i will being buying this again and i looked at the price not a bad price
Shannon G.
Palos Hills
I had received this in a beauty box I got from target around Christmas time and I didnt have any reason to use it, yet I recently got my hair dyed. I was a dark plum color so we stripped the color out then highlighted and low lighted my hair. At this point all the moisture in my hair had been removed. This worked wonders! I left it in my hair longer then the suggested 3-5 minutes since my hair needed it. Its so much healthier now and soft again.
Sarah W.
This is AMAZING! It will make your hair so soft and shiny it’s incredible. It’s the BEST hair mask I’ve ever used and I’ve tried at least 25! I use this for special occasions or about once every 10 days to keep my hair looking beautiful!
Ashleigh M.
This stuff is hair magic! I have extremely frizzy, dry hair and was looking for something to soothe my locks. You apply the conditioner, which has a whipped butter consistency, to your hair and let it sit for 3-5 minutes. After rinsing it out, my hair felt like silk. When I styled my hair the next day after using it made my split ends look less noticeable. I’ve never tried a Nexus product I didn’t like!
Adriana T.
California
I love this for straightening my hair. Once I rinse it out my hair feels so smooth and silky. Helps me achieve a flowy look with my flat iron. However, I ended up switching to a deep conditioner that was more cost effective.
Mari a.
Harrison, NJ
Love this hair mask! Amazing first time trying it tonight and I’m already hooked on it looking forward to purchasing more. Did the instructions kept it on 5 minutes and washed off. My hair is curly and frizzy when I came out the shower my hair was smooth and curls were nice.,
afton h.
LOVE THIS MASQUE. It makes your hair so smooth and healthy looking, i got compliments on how soft my hair looked. It isnt time consuming and its a fair price. Love the results, highly recommend.
Stacy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love the scent and my hair feels soft, smooth and manageable after a treatment. Buying one travel packet of this product will get me about 5 treatments for my fine, long, curly hair.
Stacy S.
1964 reviews
I received this product in a beauty box a while back. I loved how it made my hair feel so soft and smooth after using it. I loved this product and would use it again.
Amanda B.
This is a perfect rescue for those with dry damaged hair. I like to dry my hair very regularly and I have frizzy hair. This treatment not only made my hair soft but improved split ends and controlled my frizz. For maximum results I like to use this treatment once a week. Great price, great results! I highly recommend

back