BY NEXXUS

Enriched with a Protein Complex containing Concentrated 100% Pure Elastin Protein. This sophisticated blend marks the first time in the world concentrated conditioning oil has been encapsulated into pearls and suspended in a water-based rebuilding serum rich in nutrients and pure protein. Fused together this weightlessly powerful blend targets damaged hair by intelligently reconstructing within and repairing hair progressively, smoothing the fiber surface to bring it back to its pre-damaged state.

• I was sent an email from Influenster to review this produ...19 Answers
  • I got the email about this product, though I would have l...1 Answers
  • I recieved a VoxBox to review some products from Nexxus b...1 Answers
Rachel R.
McDonough, GA
I'll start out with the good, I really could tell a difference after a couple days. I used it for seven days straight, after I showered while my hair was still wet!! I tried it was just damp hair and it was kind of sticky. It helped with my fly aways and frizz, which is saying a lot because I have naturally curly hair. (REALLY curly hair) I did notice a difference in smoothness and how shiny it got, nothing dramatic but enough for me recommend it. I would love to add this to my daily routine but I can't get over the smell. My husband says he doesn't mind the smell and kinda likes it but I did not prefer it. I still use it from time to time because it's not a gross smell, it's like a mix of baby powder and musk. I have a sensitivity to smells and textures, so even though this serum did was it said it would do, I just can't use it all the time.
Erin N.
I love this serum! I had the pleasure if being able to test it through the summer fall and now winter and its definately added strength and softness to my fine thin hair. The packaging was so sturdy in its perfectly sized solid plastic pump that I easily fit it in my purse and am using it through the day as the winter is causing havoc with my  baby fine strands! It doesn't leave a sticky residue like some products and it mixes the small capsules suspended in the clear gel when you pump so no awkward bits of white capsule in your hair.
Angela S.
Lady Lake, FL
I’m still not sure how I feel about this product. First impressions- very strong smell. To me it smelled like something my grandma would use. Also, it dries quickly and is not oily, which I know some people like and some people don’t. And since I have long, thick hair I had to use a lot. Like 15-20 pumps because so little comes out in each pump. Now after using it a number of times I have noticed that it makes my hair feel dried out. It doesn’t give it that slick smooth feeling, but it does keep it from getting frizzy from humidity. Overall I would say this product is eh. Not great but not horrible. I will probably stick with my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny and  It’s A 10 Miracle serum to be honest.
Rebecca L.
Nexxus is always a great product no matter what you are buying and it works great with my damaged curly hair without weighing it down. I love the smell of it and I get compliments from my customers all the time about how healthy and shiny my hair is after I bleached it for so long and all I say is Nexxus.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I received this free from Influenster in the Nexxus VoxBox and I’m pretty pleased with it so far! It’s a great source of moisture and helps my hair stay smooth, especially the ends. On some days, I even only use the Nexxus Color Assurance shampoo and then this serum when I get out of the shower, to make sure my hair stays moisturized but not heavy or greasy! Just have to be sure to keep it to the ends and off the roots, otherwise I get a little oily. The smooth texture doesn’t last more than a day, but it feels so nice when applied on dry or wet hair. Nexxus is a new brand for me after this VoxBox, and I’ll definitely be buying more from them in the future!
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Holy moly, mother of hair serums!  If you have dry and brittle hair, this one's for you.  This serum was perfect for keeping my chlorine-damaged hair from breaking completely to pieces without leaving any nasty residue or causing my hair to get unnaturally greasy.  Highly recommend for any sun goddess or swimmer!
Leslie L.
I enjoy this product, it feels good and light on my hair.  It doesn't quite do what it claims to do so I use a pump of the serum and another serum together to achieve the desired results.  Additionally it doesn't smell the greatest.  If it was given to me as a gift I would use it again, but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it.
Kelly C.
Uncasville
This product made my hair very dry! It did not help restore moisture like it says it does. Also, I did not care for the smell (this product smells like baby powder). I thought it would work wonders on my hair (especially for the price) but it didn't.
Caitlin V.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product. I received it free in a voxbox for an exchange of my honest and unbiased opinion. I have very long hair that has been colored numerous times. Although I trim it regularly, there is still some frizz on the ends; however, when I use this product on my towel-dried hair, it helps minimize the frizz--to the point where i don't have to do anything to it after air drying. I never use it after my hair is dry, although the product is supposed to provide smoothing effects to dry hair as well.
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
Okay, so there were something’s i liked about this product and some things I didn’t like. First off, the product smelled pretty good. It is definitely a good product to use for styling your hair. It makes it nice and full. But, I noticed when I was using it, my hair would get oily before even a day later, which my hair usually doesn’t even get that oily unless I leave it for like 3-4 days. So, that was my downfall. I thought it did well for styling, but if you wanna have to wash your hair everyday.
Shawna H.
Alexandria , MN
I was sent an email from Influenster to review this product but I never received it. It would have been nice to have gotten to try it.
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
Sunny M.
Wichita, KS
"Influenster asked me to review this but it was not in my box. Anyone else have this issue?"
Brittani W.
Evansville , IN
I was sent an email to review this product but never received it.
Hellen F.
Lake Worth, FL
How can you tell me to do a review about this product NEXXUS if I did not receive it in my VOXBOX the only thing that came to me was a gel for curly hair but I did not get this product So I can not give a review How strange🤔🤔🤔