BY NEXXUS #29 in Conditioning Treatments

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Conditions, detangles, and adds shine to the hair surface.
  • Rich in Glycerin to deeply rehydrate by binding moisture within.

Directions: Lightly spray into sections of damp, towel dried hair. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse.

lenissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Nexxus Humectress is an excellent conditioning, it leaves my hair very soft and the smell is wonderful, i have being using this brand for a lomg time now and i have no regrets at all, i have very thick and wavy hair and it works perfect for me no matter if i leave my hair air dry or if i go to the salon.
Jen D.
I like how this tamed most of my frizz but didn't weigh my hair down and most importantly didn't make my hair look like greasy. My only complaint is it didn't completely tame my frizz but, no product that I've tried has completely done that. I received this for testing from influenster
Mandy D.
DeForest, WI
The Nexxus Humectress Luxe Lightweight Conditioning Mist is the "grown up" version of detangling spray. Not only does it eliminate tangles from my hair, but it also smells GREAT! I love how easy it is to spray on and then, almost instantly, I can run my brush or fingers right through!
Shay L.
This leave in conditioner has an amazing smell. It's great for freshening up your curls in between washes and taming fly away hairs and frizz. I do think it should be a little cheaper and you don't get a lot of product for your money, but it's still a staple in my hair care routine.
Leslie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Nexxus is probably the most awesome product that I have used once I have had my hair processed or color treated in any way shape or form. It restores moisture that is lost during the treatment process. I compare it strongly with the pump squirt bottle of the Nexxus humectress.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Nexxus Humectress Luxe Conditioning Mist gives my hair a gorgeous shine, helps keep the frizz away, mends split ends and also detangles my hair. I use it every other day after I wash my hair, it works wonders for my color treated hair. Will definitely purchase again
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
This is a nice conditioning spray. it's not my favorite one but it does the job. Keeps hair hydrated when you need it, and smells nice too. I think this product works best when used alone and not in combination with other hair products.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I love this and I love that it is a mist so I know I am not using to much product. It doesn't make my hair greasy feeling at all. The product also smells nice. I would definitely purchase it again. I was satisfied with this purchase.
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product because it has made my hair feel amazing and yet it's a little pricey but truly worth the money and it leaves your hair smelling really awesome. I would recommend it to everyone to at least try it.
Courtney W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My stylist tried this product on my hair the last time I went and I loved the way it made my hair feel. It was soft and shiny and just looked all around healthier. I was happy to try it at the salon before purchasing myself.
madison r.
Is it cold
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just ordered this stuff! Do any of y'all use it? If so, thoughts?