BY NEXXUS #39 in Hair Treatments

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Conditions, detangles, and adds shine to the hair surface.
  • Rich in Glycerin to deeply rehydrate by binding moisture within.

Directions: Lightly spray into sections of damp, towel dried hair. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse.

Mekin L.
Kansas City
I give this a 10 out of 5!! My hair was damaged pretty bad after back to back bleached highlights, I bought this and it was back healthy in 2 weeks. It did not feel grimy, it smells wonderful, and you can tell it's nourishing from the moment you spray it on! Unless I find another product to take it's place, I would buy it again! And again...
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I’m so impressed with all their products. Their conditioning spray is great. I use occasionally and I️t works perfectly. Nexxus Hydra-Light Leave-In Conditioning Foam the price is worth the cost. I definitely recommend.
Jenna M.
We love Nexxis hair care products in my house. Their shampoos and conditioners are always my very favorite. They smell wonderful and the quality is amazing. This particular hair mask leaves your hair feeling soft, silky and looking fantastic.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
I’ve used two whole bottles of this. I️LOVE THE WAY IT SMELLS. It just smells like fresh and clean hair products and leaves my hair fluffy and less frizzy. It’s absolutely the best conditioning spray! If you’re thinking about it I️ would just try it!
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Nice smell, leaves hair soft and silky. Rich in vitamins. Makes you feel super beautiful. Easy on styling your hair with. Price is right on the spot pay for great size and last pretty long. We’ll recommend
Jason M.
Midwest City
Big fan of all the Nexxus hair products.This is no exception. This makes my hair feel fresher than a little kids. This is great for keeping up with the daily damage to my hair.
Sierra B.
Fresno, CA
Love this lightweight mist! Makes my natural or styled hair feel amazing all day! And love that it's a leave in must at that! Smells great and leaves my curls soft and bouncy!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
this brand is amazing as well, its been a brand that'd been around for a long time and never fails, the results are instant when I use this and this smells amazing too
Carol S.
Absolutely love this hair treatment for my super wavy unmanageable hair & not only does it not leave residue and leave my hair smelling amazing?! It's the best on the market! I highly remommend this!
Mireyaa Y.
I fell in love with this product after the first use. It was love at first smell. When I opened the bottles to smell what the product smelled like, I knew I would like the product. It had a great smell. A little tropical with a girly flair. The smell was the perfect strength, not too strong but still was able to get whiffs of it throughout the day. After the first use I noticed my hair was softer and smelled wonderful. I always use some sort of leaven in conditioner, and this stuff is awesome. It conditions while giving it a little bit of extra oomph. When I used all of the other products in the line, the softness increased exponentially. You can really tell a difference by using the shampoo, conditioner, and conditioning mist. And the product just got better over time. I have now used it around 4 times and still feel that it's one of the top 2 leave in's I have ever tried.
Is it cold
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
I just ordered this stuff! Do any of y'all use it? If so, thoughts?