BY NEXXUS #41 in Leave-In Conditioner

Humectress® Hydrating Treatment Deep Conditioner replenishes vital moisture and leaves hair 10 times stronger in one use.* * Vs. Non-conditioning shampoo ; Satisfaction guaranteed on all Nexxus products. see more...

• I have really thick hair. Will this weigh my hair down?1 Answers
  • How good is this product? I seem to be losing my hair every time ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone with a really damage hair tried this one and really l...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
hannaxlove V.
Corona , CA
This product is great! Leaves my hair feeling extra smooth and super soft! I normally put this on after I shower and leave it on for a hour then wash it off! It keeps my hair super hydrated and I most definitely buy this again! Every time I put this on my hair feels more better than the next!
Sunny K.
Seattle
The conditioner really softens and relaxes my damaged ends. Unfortunately, I only use at my ends because when I use it at my roots, it makes my hair loolk like I haven't showered in 2 or 3 days seven if I use only a little bit. Besides my roots, this stuff is amazing.
Nava S.
Indiana
I expected my hair to feel great after using this as this is a hydrating treatment deep conditioner but honestly, it felt the same as when I use normal conditioner. I would just stick to my normal conditioner instead of buying this. I received this as a sample in my Target Beauty Box.
Laurie L.
My hair is curly and very dry! Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz is what I use to keep my hair feeling healthy and it tames the frizz. I leave by This and have been using it for years now.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I have used Humectress for years and always keep it in my shower. It is great to use prior to blow drying as it protects my hair from the heat. I sometimes flat iron too and I love how shiny and smooth my hair is afterwards.
Andrea D.
Wallace, NC
One of the best deep conditioning treatments I have ever used. Not only does it detangle my hair, it makes my hair feel so strong and moisturized after using. I also notice my hair has less shedding with routine use.
Allison L.
I use this product once a week. My hair is pretty dry and brittle, and this was definitely effective. It’s a bit pricey but I think it’s worth it especially for damage repair. I just have to make sure I really rinse my hair to get all the product out.
Roz C.
Summerville
This helps recondition your hair. It is very important since I color it all the time. The harsh chemicals and aging has done a number on my hair. This product smells great and I love the pampering feeling I get.
Su S.
If you have color treated/ heat damaged/ dry/ dull hair this is for you. Yes it is on the pricey side, but if you are damaging your hair it is worth it. It has a light smell (which i like, i hate products that have a strong scent). It is pricey, so I would suggest trying a sample before indulging in the big tub.
emma o.
Im always skeptical of new products, specially ones aimed at smooth hair, ones the fight humidity, etc especially because I have large and in charge hair. I picked up the Humectress expecting to use it a few times and throw it out. I was wrong. It is great! After one use my hair wasnt dry and breaking off when I blow dried. Ive been using it for over a month now and notice a huge difference in the quality of my hair. Love it
Ligia Q.
New Haven, CT
Does anyone with a really damage hair tried this one and really like it ?
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Is this a good product? cause my hair is always dry at the ends?
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I purchase other nexxus products. Is this one worth the money?
Ameni c.
Gabes
Is this a product to tame frizzy hair and soften the hair without heat?
Christine J.
Plainfield, IL
I have really thick hair. Will this weigh my hair down?