BY NEXXUS

Conditioner to strengthen dry, damaged hair, the Nexxus Humectress Hydrating Treatment Deep Conditioner helps strengthen dry hair damaged by heat styling and chemical services. This is the ultimate deep hydration and moisture-repair technology that can leave hair 10 times stronger in one use to give you healthier-looking, magnificently silky hair.

• I have really thick hair. Will this weigh my hair down?1 Answers
  • How good is this product? I seem to be losing my hair eve...1 Answers
  • Does anyone with a really damage hair tried this one and ...2 Answers
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
This product is great! Leaves my hair feeling extra smooth and super soft! I normally put this on after I shower and leave it on for a hour then wash it off! It keeps my hair super hydrated and I most definitely buy this again! Every time I put this on my hair feels more better than the next!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I have used Humectress for years and always keep it in my shower. It is great to use prior to blow drying as it protects my hair from the heat. I sometimes flat iron too and I love how shiny and smooth my hair is afterwards.
Andrea D.
Wallace, NC
One of the best deep conditioning treatments I have ever used. Not only does it detangle my hair, it makes my hair feel so strong and moisturized after using. I also notice my hair has less shedding with routine use.
Disha P.
Franklin Park, NJ
I am a huge fan of nexxus products. I use their shampoo and condition and this deep conditioner is great for a really nice shine. I would definitely say it was effective and I was very satisfied for its price point.
Allison L.
I use this product once a week. My hair is pretty dry and brittle, and this was definitely effective. It’s a bit pricey but I think it’s worth it especially for damage repair. I just have to make sure I really rinse my hair to get all the product out.
Roz C.
Summerville
This helps recondition your hair. It is very important since I color it all the time. The harsh chemicals and aging has done a number on my hair. This product smells great and I love the pampering feeling I get.
Jessica A.
Evanston, IL
This is the greatest thing that's ever happened to my hair! My hair is chemically treated and gets very dry. This treatment keeps my hair smooth, soft and shiny for days. The price is great right!
Arielle D.
Livermore, CA
I am a curly girl, so my hair always needs to retain moisture. I have dice this c treatment once a month for the past couple months and my curious bounce and love the TLC it provides them.
Kristen R.
Sterlington, LA
My hair loves this mask! It leaves my hair feeling very soft but not greasy. It has worked wonders on my dry damaged hair. Great purchase especially for the price! Will be buying again.
Alex F.
College Sta, TX
One of my favorite leave in conditioners. It’s my go to for when my hair is in need of some help. Makes my hair feel repaired without feeling weighed down and heavy.
Ligia Q.
New Haven, CT
Does anyone with a really damage hair tried this one and really like it ?
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Is this a good product? cause my hair is always dry at the ends?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
How does this work for bleached hair?
Christine J.
Plainfield, IL
I have really thick hair. Will this weigh my hair down?
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I purchase other nexxus products. Is this one worth the money?