Nexxus Humectress Hydrating Treatment Deep Conditioner uploaded by rebecca b.Nexxus Humectress Hydrating Treatment Deep Conditioner uploaded by Zachary B.Nexxus Humectress Hydrating Treatment Deep Conditioner uploaded by Whitney G.

BY NEXXUS #16 in Conditioning Treatments

Humectress® Hydrating Treatment Deep Conditioner replenishes vital moisture and leaves hair 10 times stronger in one use.* * Vs. Non-conditioning shampoo ; Satisfaction guaranteed on all Nexxus products. see more...

• I have really thick hair. Will this weigh my hair down?1 Answers
  • How good is this product? I seem to be losing my hair every time ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone with a really damage hair tried this one and really l...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
Nexxus hair products work fantastic for me and my super fine hair.. I take a lot of medications due to my lupus and some of them are detremential to my hair, causing it to thin out and fall out.. I've used many products to attempt to find one that works,, my favorites so far are the nexxus ones,, The Humectress line leaves my hair soft and looking full.. I recommend them to anyone who has dry , thin, or breaking hair,, You can purchase them at salons that carry them,, but you can find them at walmart for a much better price, though they don't carry a lot,, good luck folks,, peace.
Laura S.
Hays, NC
I wish I had a perfume that smelled like this. It's so amazing. It is super moisturizing but not at all greasy. It helps my split ends from bleaching and putting rainbow colors in my hair. My hair feels softer than friends who have done much less to their hair. I swear by this stuff and cannot live with out it.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
Okay I know how much I rant that my hair is dry and broken but honestly it is. I found this at my local Walmart and it was on sale for $2 and I couldn't believe it. I was skeptical about it but when I tried it I was so amazed. My hair feels so light and healthy and I honestly will be buying more.
Sarah G.
Sutton, WV
This stuff works wonders for my dyed, dry, over-processed hair! It smells absolutely wonderful and my hair feels amazing for days. I don't splurge on it often, as the price point is a little high for me, but when I can find it on sale it's a wonderful treat. I highly recommend!
Jennifer W.
Really good stuff from a well know trusted company. It is salon so you have to pay for it but it lasts and is worth every penny. The smell is amazing and it doesn't weigh hair down. I have very fine hair that reacts to humidity and drinks everything Hong you put in it.
Anna N.
Mascoutah, IL
I have been using this product since I was a young girl and it has not changed, I LOVE it. I use it as a deep conditioner, leave-in conditioner and in the shower after I shampoo.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
This hair masque is super moisturizing and smells amazing. I use it once a week to seal in my treatment and my hair smells and feels great until it's time for the next treatment!
Brooke M.
Love love love! I have super oily hair and thought this would make it more oily but it did not. It made my hair super soft and smells great!
Nicole L.
Douglas, MA
Leaves my hair soft and thick feeling. I use once a week for best results and it does the job. Cost is low compared to other brands
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
I love this deep conditioner! It smells great and really hydrates my hair. I use it about once a week and it really goes the trick!
Ligia Q.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone with a really damage hair tried this one and really like it ?
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product? cause my hair is always dry at the ends?
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchase other nexxus products. Is this one worth the money?
Christine J.
Plainfield, IL
I have really thick hair. Will this weigh my hair down?
Sheri N.
Is this a product to tame frizzy hair and soften the hair without heat?