BY NEXXUS

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Conditions, detangles, and adds shine to the hair surface.
  • Rich in Glycerin to deeply rehydrate by binding moisture within.

Directions: Lightly spray into sections of damp, towel dried hair. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse.

Brittany C.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I've been wanting to try different leave in conditioner and this one is awesome. I have extremely chemically treated hair and need some extra help. Keeps my hair smooth and on the road to recovery!
Jenny H.
Raleigh, NC
I love this conditioning mist! It's so much nicer than the thick, heavy leave in conditioner of old. I have super thick hair, so it gets tangled very easily, and this helps smooth it out in no time!
Mary G.
Ahwahnee, CA
I actually use this regularly in the summer! My naturally curly hair takes an awful beating during the summer months!? I couldn't be happier with how this springs my curls right back to life!
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
I received this part of my Voxbox and I absolutely love it. It smells great and leaves my hair smooth. Most other products either smell great, but don't work or smell horrible and work great. This is the best of both worlds!
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Again, love this whole line. Love Nexxus in general. Love the humectress and I like this light mist because it doesn't weigh my hair down at all, which helps to extend times between washes. :)
Angie C.
A few friends of mine have recommended this and although I don't love it, I don't hate it either. There has been mixed reviews and this is another one to the list.
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
I bought this product on the clearance shelf at Burlington and feel in love with it. I ordered it online vexatious couldn't find it anywhere in stores and I think what I bought online must have been watered down because it didn't have the same effect. I'm bummed.
Denise G.
Delray Beach, FL
This product is awesome!! I spray it on my daughters hair before the pool or beach. It's keeps our hair in good shape from summer water activities. The scent is so refreshing! This is for sure a must have!
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I am so happy that I got this as a product from Influenster. this stuff is amazing. My hair has no hairspray in it and it is bouncy, soft and vibrant! use this after you shampoo and condition :)
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
Unfortunately I didn't love love this product it works okay and smells great but smell isn't everything right? it leave hair feeling a bit oily unfortunately. ....
Is it cold
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
I just ordered this stuff! Do any of y'all use it? If so, thoughts?