BY NEXXUS #12 in Hair Mists

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Conditions, detangles, and adds shine to the hair surface.
  • Rich in Glycerin to deeply rehydrate by binding moisture within.

Directions: Lightly spray into sections of damp, towel dried hair. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse.

Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
This is a great hair conditioning mist. It doesn't leave a weird film or texture to my hair like some conditioner sprays do and it smells really nice and makes my hair soft and even adds a little shine
Paula E.
Billerica
I could not leave the house if I did not use this product.  I have wavy/curly hair that likes to frizz in humid days (or just about anyday) without any product inmy hair.  This is my first step, afyet conditioning.  I lightli mist it through my hair and then work it through with my fingers.  This helps keep the curls bouncy!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Another great nexxus product. Love it. Smells fantastic and leaves my hair smelling and looking awesome. I recommend it and I also recommend buying it from a licensed salon. NO DRUG STORE NEXXUS!
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
I didn't really enjoy this as I felt that it made my hair really greasy. I received the complimentary product for testing purposes so I would not buy this product. I was completely disappointed!
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
This Nexxus conditioning mist has repaired my hair so much in just a few weeks. My hair is smoother and less brittle. This smells great too, by the way. Just a few sprays and you're on your way to healthier and brighter hair.
Juliet B.
Seattle, WA
Not only a good detangler, but it makes your hair super soft. I often use it in the mornings when my hair is frizzy, because it really smooths it out. This product is great for frizzy, dry hair. Overall a great buy!
demi b.
Orange park, FL
This is the best hair conditioning mask that you could ever find and I highly recommend this for about ten to twelve dollars you could have it I think it might be more at other stores.
Nicole S.
This has got to be the best leave in conditioner I have ever used!!! it does come in a small bottle and is a little pricey but a little goes a long way and it always leaves my hair looking great and manageable, smelling delicious, and feeling silky smooth
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
Like that this is a mist. I don't typically condition my hair very much because it gets very greasy and doesn't need to be more soft. Like this because it doesn't make my hair greasy.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Awesome. A light refreshing mist to lightly hold hair in place while still giving a light conditioning mist and control. Love the packaging--not too cumbersome. Effective--yes.
Is it cold
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
I just ordered this stuff! Do any of y'all use it? If so, thoughts?

back