BY NEXXUS

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Conditions, detangles, and adds shine to the hair surface.
  • Rich in Glycerin to deeply rehydrate by binding moisture within.

Directions: Lightly spray into sections of damp, towel dried hair. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse.

Lauren V.
Pace, FL
My naturally curly hair tends to be dry. I live to spray this on as a conditioner. It's lightweight so it doesn't weigh my hair down or feel greasy, but tames my frizz.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
I absolutely love this product!! It smells really good, it's reasonably priced , and it turns my hair to silk. I feel like I have supermodel hair after I use this!
Jen D.
I like how this tamed most of my frizz but didn't weigh my hair down and most importantly didn't make my hair look like greasy. My only complaint is it didn't completely tame my frizz but, no product that I've tried has completely done that. I received this for testing from influenster
Jessica M.
Newnan, GA
I am in love with this mist! I color my hair and it can get very dry. This mist really changed my entire hair health. It's so light and when I dry my hair it doesn't feel heavy or oily. I can find this product so many places and I even find great prices at drugstores. You do not have to use much at all! I highly recommend!
Lenissa C.
The Nexxus Humectress is an excellent conditioning, it leaves my hair very soft and the smell is wonderful, i have being using this brand for a lomg time now and i have no regrets at all, i have very thick and wavy hair and it works perfect for me no matter if i leave my hair air dry or if i go to the salon.
Shanaye L.
This leave in conditioner has an amazing smell. It's great for freshening up your curls in between washes and taming fly away hairs and frizz. I do think it should be a little cheaper and you don't get a lot of product for your money, but it's still a staple in my hair care routine.
Chelsea j.
This is the most amazing product I've ever used in my hair! I would spend any amount of money on it because it makes my hair feel so good! I received this as a gift & tried it out just to see how it worked and it has changed my entire hair routine! I even bought it for all the women in my family and them that they need to use this! I wish I could give it more stars because it really is that amazing
Leslie M.
This Nexxus is probably the most awesome product that I have used once I have had my hair processed or color treated in any way shape or form. It restores moisture that is lost during the treatment process. I compare it strongly with the pump squirt bottle of the Nexxus humectress.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
Ive been using this conditioning mist for 2 weeks now, first off its smells great and the smell last for days! I love that fact. My hair is pretty damaged but since using this system I can noticeable see a difference my hair is more moisturized and manageable. I would definitely recommend this to someone who has dry damaged hair.
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
The Nexxus Humectress Luxe Conditioning Mist gives my hair a gorgeous shine, helps keep the frizz away, mends split ends and also detangles my hair. I use it every other day after I wash my hair, it works wonders for my color treated hair. Will definitely purchase again
Is it cold
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
I just ordered this stuff! Do any of y'all use it? If so, thoughts?