BY NEXXUS #12 in Hair Mists

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Conditions, detangles, and adds shine to the hair surface.
  • Rich in Glycerin to deeply rehydrate by binding moisture within.

Directions: Lightly spray into sections of damp, towel dried hair. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse.

Tanith P.
Lake Jackson, TX
I ADORE THIS! I bought this for the first time in July and could not be more pleased with my purchase. It smells lovely, leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny and actually does a great job of controlling and taming frizz as well. This is definitely a staple in my house now!
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
I don't think I have tried a Nexxus product I haven't loved yet! This product is great. Leaves my hair so soft and manageable. No tangles or knots and smells great.
Kaitlyn L.
Richmond, VA
I like to use this product as a leave in conditioner before blow drying. I have dry ends and oily roots so the lightweight spray makes it perfect for me to moisturize the areas that need it with out making my hair greasy
Bethany D.
Anderson, SC
I love this product because it gives me the damage control I’m looking for without weighing my hair down. On top of that it smells great! It’s available at a competitive price as well. I would recommend it to anyone!
Jessica R.
Lufkin, TX
Love nexus products!!! I used this deep conditioner once and was hooked during the process of going back blonde! My hair stylist was amazed at the condition of my hair after going three times of bleaching sessions!!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I recommend this for thin or fine hair which is what I have. And although I do have fine hair it does not often and I need a conditioning treatment and this does the job very well without weigh my hair down.
Olivia Q.
Bradenton, FL
This is my holy grail. Holy. Grail. I love how easy it is to use! Simple as a spritz!! For the price, what do you expect?! Conditioning just got a heck of a lot easier. I'm so in love. All the heart eyes.
taiane a.
Los Angeles , CA
That's perfect product! I mean all the nexxus products are perfect! I love nexxus
But it's smells good and I had really great results from this
Just say you can try but I'm totally satisfied with this one
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
i didn't really like the smell to this product but overall i really did like how it worked i have tried other products i enjoyed more than this one, it is easy to use but i only purchased it once and it was okay.
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is a great brand and a great product. I always buy nexxus anything when I need it. It's pricey but deff worth it. You get a lot for your money and it does wonders for your hair.
Is it cold
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
I just ordered this stuff! Do any of y'all use it? If so, thoughts?

back