BY NEXXUS #12 in Hair Mists

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Conditions, detangles, and adds shine to the hair surface.
  • Rich in Glycerin to deeply rehydrate by binding moisture within.

Directions: Lightly spray into sections of damp, towel dried hair. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse.

Julie B.
Montreal, Quebec
My hair needs conditioning but this product does nothing for my dry hair. The only positive is the smell which is very good! No moinsturinzing effect at all! I have coloured and dry hair and I found this product useless. I will not repurchase nor do I recommend it!!
lily m.
Toronto , ON
Nice product, very light indeed but still works well, the hair is really easy to comb after use. The bottle size is very small though, and this light spray can often be sprayed multiple times, it's easy to use a lot without noticing. But it doesnt make the hair greasy, which is nice.
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Another great product by one of my favourite brands. Not to pricey and the packaging is very appealing. I use it on a regular basis. Works very well, compares good and I highly recommend this product.
Katy M.
It is an excellent hair line. This treatment is good for hydration and the care of our hair. I love the results after several days of use and it really works.
Deidre M.
Austintown , OH
I use this before I blow dry my hair and it makes your hair so smooth and soft. It also seems like it helps prevent damage from the heat.
jennifer t.
Summerside , Prince Edward Island
Used a few times made my hair feel soft but it made hair feel a bit oily. Other there then that the smell was nice and the price was ok.
Miranda A.
Regina, SK
Great for thick hair. Smells nice
I don't know what else to say about this product but they're making me say more when i really can't.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Me encanta lo probé gracias a ustedes y es un excelente producto me encantaría probar la línea porque el
Producto es magnifico
Fayola P.
Brooklyn, NY
The best of the best. Works for my damaged relaxed hair. Hair feels and looks different after using this treatment
Jackie B.
Nice must for dry hair. Nexxus is a nice quality brand that always does what it says it's going to do.
Is it cold
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
I just ordered this stuff! Do any of y'all use it? If so, thoughts?

back