BY NEXXUS #12 in Hair Mists

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Conditions, detangles, and adds shine to the hair surface.
  • Rich in Glycerin to deeply rehydrate by binding moisture within.

Directions: Lightly spray into sections of damp, towel dried hair. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse.

Suzanna A.
Hialeah, FL
Love this mist leaves hair feeling soft and weightless. I have dry ends and this leave in was perfect.
Abby R.
Light and nice. It's very good for damaged hair but won't weigh it down. This is a trustworthy brand
Kristine C.
Anza, CA
Always leaves my hair feeling very soft and luxurious after the treatment! Would 100% recommend!!!!!!
Hannah W.
This is a nice detangler and is good if you have hair prone to being greasy because it's lightweight
galdina r.
FRESNO, CA
This is a great product I try it but stopped because it's not he cheapest and the bottles ate small
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
Always love my hair to be soft and silky. This is the best one besides using leave in conditioner.
Debra T.
Meherrin, VA
Its great. I highly recommend this product. It gets its job done and leaves your hair silky smooth.
Josephine D.
Aberdeen, Washington
I have been buying a form of this for years. My mother swears by it. I would have to tend to agree
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
This is a very good hair product love it and it doesn't weigh your hair down .soft and manageable.
Leah P.
Newland, NC
This product works really great. I have really thick hair so I have to keep it conditioned often.
Is it cold
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
I just ordered this stuff! Do any of y'all use it? If so, thoughts?