BY NEXXUS #12 in Hair Mists

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Conditions, detangles, and adds shine to the hair surface.
  • Rich in Glycerin to deeply rehydrate by binding moisture within.

Directions: Lightly spray into sections of damp, towel dried hair. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse.

Pragati G.
Orlando, FL
Lovely lightweight conditioner. I have very smooth shiny hair but I still enjoyed using this. I loved the smell, too!
Anny D.
Clearwater, FL
Perfect leave in for a dry a hair, give me the hidration that I need. Great product and cheap for all type of hair
Madie P.
Boaz , AL
The people at my nail salon use this and it works very good and is very nice I love it and I definitely recommend!
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This item does what it says it does and I recommend it to everyone. It is great and I will probably purchase again.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Even though it is "lightweight" and I followed the directions this product still left my hair looking very greasy.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoyed this conditioner on my hair and enjoy that it's missed and also that it really conditions my hair
Alana P.
I love this! It is like a refreshing facial mist for your hair. It is light. It hydrates hair. It smells amazing!
Maggie K.
This was very good you just have to use a lot to see a difference in your hair but I would suggest it to others
Nicole M.
Worcester, MA
This is a great leave in conditioning spray. Not greasy at all, pleasantly scented. Leaves hair feeling smooth.
Heather R.
I love how lightweight this mask is. It's so clean and fresh scented. Leave my hair feeling great and refreshed
Is it cold
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
I just ordered this stuff! Do any of y'all use it? If so, thoughts?

back