BY NEXXUS

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Conditions, detangles, and adds shine to the hair surface.
  • Rich in Glycerin to deeply rehydrate by binding moisture within.

Directions: Lightly spray into sections of damp, towel dried hair. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse.

Vero T.
Perfect for lovers of curls hold them softly it dont give the stiff look nice and bouncey lets just say they look natural
Casie B.
First I love the smell of this stuff. Also I like how this makes my hair soft and shiny without making it feel too heavy
Kimberly A.
Spring Valley, CA
Pretty much i love all nexxus products and wanted to try some new conditioner and girrrrllll yes i love loved loved it.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great I love it for my type of hair.
It's a nice bottle it may be a little expensive but it's worth it.
Tiffany M.
New Albany, IN
My hair felt like it was styles by fairies riding unicorns when I uses this. Soft, silky and smooth. Very good product.
✨Amanda N.
Hermiston, OR
Oh my gosh this stuff is so awesome you can use everyday because it’s so light weight I love love love the smell too
Kate B.
Overland Park, KS
This lightweight conditioning treatment is great. Not too heavy and really refreshes the texture and look of my hair
Rose B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love love love nexus always makes my hair and scalp feel amazing, feels good and really makes it feel light weight.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this product, it makes my hair touchable and soft while still allowing it to hold texture! definitely recommend
Melissa J.
Douglass
Nexus is my favorite brand. I have super dry hair and I need this to keep my hair moisturized. My girks use this also
Is it cold
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
I just ordered this stuff! Do any of y'all use it? If so, thoughts?