BY NEXXUS #10 in Hair Mists

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Conditions, detangles, and adds shine to the hair surface.
  • Rich in Glycerin to deeply rehydrate by binding moisture within.

Directions: Lightly spray into sections of damp, towel dried hair. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse.

Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
Great lightweight conditioner with good spray nozzle. Smell is pleasant but I don't know if it is protecting my hair from heat.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey man. he was a great time to get the best way to lay out of town for work and I will be able, and the best. I will probably
Cindy H.
Medina, TN
This is pretty good, but it is not my go to product.  It is pricey, and there are cheaper items that will do the same.
Cheryl C.
Aledo
I've used Humectress for years & still fantastic especially for thin hair since it moisturizers without weighing hair down
Geovanna B.
Keller , TX
I si great this conpany help a lot at my dey hair because i used a lot chemistry is so geeat at do hsppy with this company
Nicole B.
Des Moines, IA
Its nice to have a lightweight conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down but still adds moisture. Kinda expensive though.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I haven’t used this in a while but this conditioning mist is really good for the hair. Especially if you have damaged hair.
Karen D.
This is a well know, respected brand that delivers. It does what it says it will. My only "issue" is the cost. It is pricy.
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
This company has the best products for my dry hair. Leaves my hair smelling great and very managable. Im in love with mine.
Vero T.
Perfect for lovers of curls hold them softly it dont give the stiff look nice and bouncey lets just say they look natural
Is it cold
Kim W.
Toronto , ON
Is this hair mist worth trying?
Brittany g.
Newark, OH
I just ordered this stuff! Do any of y'all use it? If so, thoughts?