BY NEXXUS #12 in Hair Mists

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Conditions, detangles, and adds shine to the hair surface.
  • Rich in Glycerin to deeply rehydrate by binding moisture within.

Directions: Lightly spray into sections of damp, towel dried hair. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse.

Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
I loved this product. It made my hair really sift and shiny. I followed the directions and it worked great. A bit too expensive for me though
Arizona O.
First I love the scents of these products. My hair is pretty damaged from putting blonde highlights a year ago. Still trying to fix it. :(
Priscilla C.
Chatsworth, CA
Love everything from Nexxus. When I've been out in the sun too long, I use Nexxus conditioning mist and it immediately leaves my hair soft.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
First time using a conditioning treatment and I was amazed at the difference it made. My hair felt softer and healthier even a week later!!
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
This light weight mist is very affordable and easy to use. Simply spray it on and it starts working to leave you with silky smooth hair.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I love this stuff! I was using a leave in cream version of there stuff but this is easier for me to spray on after a gym work out shower
Eileen C.
Nexxus Humectress Luxe Lightweight Conditioning Mist un producto ligero y muy conveniente para el pelo ya que aporta hidratacion y brillo
whitney b.
Amazing!!! It has the best scent and leave my head feeling cool and my hair soft and smooth. My go to hair product for soft healthy hair
April A.
Phoenix, AZ
Just got a sample of this from Target. I like the feeling it does to my hair. New user. Will use this again. Makes my hair feel great!!
Caitlin M.
This is a fine mist that doesn't soak dry hair when you pray it on. It helps de tangle and add shine to your hair as well. Smells nice.
Is it cold
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
I just ordered this stuff! Do any of y'all use it? If so, thoughts?