BY NEXXUS #12 in Hair Mists

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Conditions, detangles, and adds shine to the hair surface.
  • Rich in Glycerin to deeply rehydrate by binding moisture within.

Directions: Lightly spray into sections of damp, towel dried hair. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse.

Jazmin F.
Spring Valley, CA
This product is great.
I have used of for a couple of years & it Always has the same results. It may not be the cheapest, but it is worth every last penny.
Stephanie B.
All Nexus products are amazing they are exclusive for damaged hair. They really do change the inner composition of the hair rather than masking the damage.
Betsy W.
This light weight conditioning mist leaves your hair feeling soft and clean. It is a little on the pricey side, but I think you get a lot for your money.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
This is the best conditioning must I have ever used! I used to work in a salon so I have gotten to try a lot and this one is definitely my favorite!
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
This stuff works really well,but be careful and don't weigh your hair down to much.It doesn't take alot and really helps your hair.I would recommend!
Brandi T.
Its light not thick or greasy leaves my hair smelling and feeling great. My hair not only looks and feels soft its looks healthy, well moisturized.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells so flipping good!!!!!!
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
This stuff makes my hair super soft and luscious. I really live this product to detangle my hair. I use it righr after getting out of the shower.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
It didn’t exactly do what I was hoping it to do it was too light wait and didn’t seem to leave any impact. And it was kind of pricey from Sephora
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
I loved this product. It made my hair really sift and shiny. I followed the directions and it worked great. A bit too expensive for me though
Is it cold
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
I just ordered this stuff! Do any of y'all use it? If so, thoughts?

back