BY NEXXUS

Part of the Therappe & Humectress Moisture Replenishing System for dry hair: replenishes nutrients and provides rich moisture.

• Conditions, detangles, and adds shine to the hair surface.
  • Rich in Glycerin to deeply rehydrate by binding moisture within.

Directions: Lightly spray into sections of damp, towel dried hair. Comb through to distribute evenly. Do not rinse.

Iseul M.
Its very easy to use because it's a mist. Its lightweight so it doesn't weigh my hair down! The mist has definitely helped my damaged hair to be more manageable!
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
NEXXUS® HUMECTRESS CONDITONING MIST FOR NORMAL TO DRY HAIR This is part of my everyday hair routine.Its lightweight..leaves hair with captivating shine and unbelievable management for seamless movement.
Kryss M.
Fort gay, WV
I love this conditioner, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny, it's so easy to use and fast! It leaves my hair soft for days this is the best serum I've used I. A long time I'm definitely satisfied with my results
Allie H.
Youngstown, FL
#voxbox I loved it, would love to try more products soon. I actually received the hair spray mist and I loved it, just wish it smelled a little better rather than the usual hair spray smell.
Leslie W.
Lewis Center, OH
This is the best product that I have used yet - and I have tried a lot of products for naturally curly hair. It gives your hair curls without being sticky or crunchy. I def recommend it!
Quneeta T.
Yonkers, NY
Love the product leave my hair nice soft and silky. Makes me whanna touch my hair all day. And leave them out. Alot of my friends ask me what i do. I always say to them its a secret. And this is conditior is my secret.
Dakota C.
Red Bluff, CA
This product is so great that I have a subscription to ship to my house every other month! I love love love this stuff. It doesn't take much, so don't overdo it, or your hair will get oily.
Katie U.
Salinas, CA
Love this stuff for my hair! I only put this in my hair sometimes and it's great for my ends. It leaves my hair soft and it feels like there's no product in my hair.
LEAR30260 maria q.

El Nexxus Humectress es un excelente acondicionador, deja mi pelo muy suave y el olor es maravilloso, he estado usando esta marca por un tiempo lomg ahora y no me arrepiento en absoluto, tengo el pelo muy grueso y ondulado y funciona perfecto Para mí no importa si dejo mi pelo seco o si voy al salón.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Nexxus hair products are one of my favorites. Good quality and worth the extra that you have to pay for the products. I like that this product is light weight.
Is it cold
Brittany g.
Newark, OH
I just ordered this stuff! Do any of y'all use it? If so, thoughts?