Nexxus Heat Protexx Heat Protection Styling Spray uploaded by Crystal R.

BY NEXXUS #22 in Heat Protectors

Beautiful Hair Begins With Healthy Ends. Help protect hair from breakage due to heat styling tools of up to 450° F with Nexxus® Heat Protexx Heat Protection Styling Spray, a protective step in the ProMend solution. Nexxus® Promend Heat Protexx Heat Protection styling spray acts as a barrier to absorb heat and protect hair from the damaging effects of styling appliances, split ends, breakage, frizz, and dryness. 1-800-444-Nexxus ; see more...

Nexxus Heat Protexx Heat Protection Styling Spray
  • "I am friends with a few hairstylists & let me tell you why it's a terrible heat protectant: the number one ingredient listed (which means it's mostly made out of) is alcohol." in 3 reviews
  • "This product has a really good smell and I do think it helped keep my hair soft and not dried out after using the blow dryer." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair looks really good when I use it." in 2 reviews
  • "I noticed my hair looked a lot healthier and I could go longer between trims once I started using this product." in 2 reviews
  • "Protects my hair from my blow dryer and straightener without making my hair greasy" in 1 review
Madison N.
Richmond, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it's job, but also not the most unique product. I feel like you could buy treseme and it would do the same thing. It keeps my hair from dying and leaves it looking shiny and undamaged so I can't really complain but for a lesser price you could find someone of equal quality.
Emma J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this a long time ago when it was in a pink bottle so the formula might have changed since then but when I used it it left a lot of residue in my hair that weighed it down and made it feel dirty. It smelled really nice but I didn't see any difference in my hair after using it. I've liked a lot of nexxus products but this one didn't work for my hair
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I have curly sensitive hair and I love straightening the ends of it, also love making my bangs straight, so I use this before i press the iron to my hair, i havent had as many split ends and i can tell its protected the amount of damage that couldve been done vs what little has been done.
Bella F.
Temple City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite heat protectant of all time! It just smells absolutely amazing! It's incredible, and it protects your hair from as much heat damage without leaving your hair feeling dry or smelling burned.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
I really like the way this product smells. It leaves your hair shiny without looking greasy. It is worth every penny. I have tried several other brands and this is in my top 3 list.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells good and works nicely. It doesn't leave an unclean feeling in your hair or make it hard or anything and helps reduce frizz while heat styling.
Chantel D.
Johnson City, TN
The spray nosel is really good. It dispersed the the product evenly. It didn't make my hair crunchy like others have and it smelled pretty good too.
kassidy e.
Harman, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great smelling product that helps style your hair and keeps the frizz out too! Great price! This is the main heat product I use.
Ally P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the amount of heat I use on my hair (maybe 3 or 4 times a year) this stuff does its job! I do notice residue though.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like the smell of this stuff. It also makes my hair crunchy and doesn't really smooth it out.
Liz H.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been searching for a new heat protection spray because I have to flat iron my hair on a daily basis. Does this product help reduce frizz and dead ends that come from straightening? Also, does it smell good?
Maritza S.
South Jordan, UT
Does this product also work well to detangle your hair when it's wet?
Jennifer M.
Abingdon, VA
How much does this cost and where would be the best place for the best price?
yarilza m.
Does this product protect from flat iron heat?
Christy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some heat protectant products I have tried make my hair greasy fast. Does this one tend to give too much of a shiny look after using it?