NEXXUS® HEAT PROTEXX HEAT PROTECTION STYLING SPRAY

Beautiful Hair Begins With Healthy Ends. Help protect hair from breakage due to heat styling tools of up to 450° F with Nexxus Heat Protexx Heat Protection Styling Spray. Nexxus Heat Protexx Heat Protection styling spray acts as a barrier to absorb heat and protect hair from the damaging effects of styling appliances, split ends, breakage, frizz, and dryness.

Does this feel heavy in the hair? Is more of a lotion ?
Are there any in smaller sizes?
Does it leave your hair greasy? I have super thick curly hair and have a hard time finding a product that doesn't create a greasy feel/look.
Start your review of NEXXUS® HEAT PROTEXX HEAT PROTECTION STYLING SPRAY!
Product Highlights
“I am friends with a few hairstylists & let me tell you why it's a terrible heat protectant: the number one ingredient listed (which means it's mostly made out of) is alcohol.” in reviews
“My hair looks really good when I use it.” in reviews
“I noticed my hair looked a lot healthier and I could go longer between trims once I started using this product.” in reviews
“This product has a really good smell and I do think it helped keep my hair soft and not dried out after using the blow dryer.” in reviews
“I still have one bottle I would recommend this to anyone I think it would work with any hair type.” in reviews
Woodland Hills, CA
Got this product to protect my hair from heat damage because my hair is very fine and with one time straightening my hair, I can get a lot of split ends. This product did not help at all and I would use it before straightening and noticed that my hair looked super greasy. Definitely would not buy this again!
Richmond, ME
Does it's job, but also not the most unique product. I feel like you could buy treseme and it would do the same thing. It keeps my hair from dying and leaves it looking shiny and undamaged so I can't really complain but for a lesser price you could find someone of equal quality.
I bought this a long time ago when it was in a pink bottle so the formula might have changed since then but when I used it it left a lot of residue in my hair that weighed it down and made it feel dirty. It smelled really nice but I didn't see any difference in my hair after using it. I've liked a lot of nexxus products but this one didn't work for my hair
Commerce, GA
Nexus has saved my damages hair , I use this before I dry my hair and even in my dry hair before straightening and it helps with drying my hair out , this even smells amazing and adds a nice fresh smell after a good dry!
Temple City, CA
This is my favorite heat protectant of all time! It just smells absolutely amazing! It's incredible, and it protects your hair from as much heat damage without leaving your hair feeling dry or smelling burned.
I've been using this heat protection spray for about 6 months. I have thin, wavy un-treated hair. I usually straighten it 2-3 times a week. I always spray this product on each strand of hair before using the iron. I know how horrible a iron is for your hair. But I noticed after using this I have less split ends and the end result of straightening my hair looks much better. Would definitely recommend.
Livermore, CA
I bought this after my old heat spray dumped itself out in an overnight bag and it seemed to be the best option at Walgreens. I like the way it smells and it seems to do it's job. I haven't been doing my hair as often since it's summer but the times I've used this my hair is soft and looks great and doesn't feel as damaged as it did before I used spray. I'm not sure if it's any better or worse than other sprays I've used but for now I'm really enjoying it.
Costa Mesa, CA
I've been using this Nexxus heat protection spray for the past 3-4 years, whenever I'm blowdrying my hair. It helps restore moisture lost in the drying process and makes my hair feel nicer than if I don't use it. My only complaint is that the bottle doesn't travel well. I've had the bottle collapse and leak after taking it on an airplane (due to the higher air pressures). But overall, this is the one product I try never to run out of.
Hanahan , SC
I have gone back and forth with a few different heat protectors, but Nexxus is my go - to. The shape of the spray bottle allows for an even distribution of the spray and is so easy to apply yourself! the spray itself is also very light and doesn't make your hair crispy or oily, as well as doesn't smell too strong so that you may use other products as needed!
Allendale, MI
I love this heat protector. I have used this for a long time and buy it over and over. I spray it on my hair before blow drying and before using a hot tool. The scent is nice, and doesn't really last In my hair which I like. Anyone who wants an affordable heat protector (which you need!) needs to get this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...