Nexxus Heat Protexx Heat Protection Styling Spray uploaded by Crystal R.

BY NEXXUS #22 in Heat Protectors

Beautiful Hair Begins With Healthy Ends. Help protect hair from breakage due to heat styling tools of up to 450° F with Nexxus® Heat Protexx Heat Protection Styling Spray, a protective step in the ProMend solution. Nexxus® Promend Heat Protexx Heat Protection styling spray acts as a barrier to absorb heat and protect hair from the damaging effects of styling appliances, split ends, breakage, frizz, and dryness. 1-800-444-Nexxus ; see more...

Nexxus Heat Protexx Heat Protection Styling Spray
  • "I am friends with a few hairstylists & let me tell you why it's a terrible heat protectant: the number one ingredient listed (which means it's mostly made out of) is alcohol." in 3 reviews
  • "This product has a really good smell and I do think it helped keep my hair soft and not dried out after using the blow dryer." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair looks really good when I use it." in 2 reviews
  • "I noticed my hair looked a lot healthier and I could go longer between trims once I started using this product." in 2 reviews
  • "Protects my hair from my blow dryer and straightener without making my hair greasy" in 1 review
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
This product seems to do a great job protecting my hair, however it does lose the shine when I use this product I will typically have to apply something else after to make my hair look healthier and shinier. The damage to my hair has decreased since I have started using this with my straight iron.
Laura V.
Laura V.
LOVE ALL NEXXUS PRODUCTS. pricey but well worth the money. Never burned my hair and never got any spilt ends with this product before i put any type of heat on it. It smelled good and lasted me a good bit before i repurchased. isn't sticky to skin and the packaging is easy and controllable.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just found a bottle of this in my basket of beauty products i don't use anymore. I have very long hair, so i straighten once a week, and Nexxus always works good on my hair. I haven't used this in a while, but will be using this the next time i wash, blowdry, and straighten.
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Pretty good but not great, Love the bottle design but the product like a lot of other protection styling spray is just leave my hair feeling sticky or greasy right and I hate that I want to have that I just got out of the shower blowdried my hair fluffy hair at look.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I have tried a few different heat protection sprays and this is one of my favorites. My hair never feels dry, brittle, or damaged from straightening my hair every day. I believe it really is protecting my hair. I love it.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The nexxus heat protectant is one of my favorite. I enjoy the way the product smells. It makes my hair feel great but not too oily. I was lucky to find it on sale at Kroger. Only paid $3
Julianne S.
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
The best heat spray I've ever used. I use a lot of heat and it keeps my hair shiny and healthy! I wouldn't trade it. It is quite pricey thought.
Ashlynn D.
Ashlynn D.
Owensboro, KY
It worked, but it was not the best . It smelled good as well, but it did not perform or meet any expectations or claims it said it would.
Tora  S.
Tora S.
Saved my hair!! I use it often, as I blow dry, straighten, use a styling wand often, so it has been wonderful to my hair!!
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great stuff love that its in a spray format however i cant tell if this stuff actually does the job
Liz H.
Liz H.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been searching for a new heat protection spray because I have to flat iron my hair on a daily basis. Does this product help reduce frizz and dead ends that come from straightening? Also, does it smell good?
Maritza S.
Maritza S.
South Jordan, UT
Does this product also work well to detangle your hair when it's wet?
jessica b.
jessica b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this the best heat protectant you've used? I use a lot of heat styling tools on my hair and I don't want it to get damaged. If it's not, what's the best protectant you've used?
Christy F.
Christy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some heat protectant products I have tried make my hair greasy fast. Does this one tend to give too much of a shiny look after using it?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Are there any in smaller sizes?