BeautyHairHair ProductsNexxus
Headress Leave-In Conditioner Luscious Volume

Nexxus Headress Leave-In Conditioner Luscious Volume

Increases the diameter of each strand for thick, deeply nourished hair Luscious Volume Hair Care Products. are scientifically proven to give you naturally lush, thicker hair. Together, they actually increase the diameter of the hair shaft for noticeably thicker, healthier-looking hair. Headress® Luscious Volume Leave-In Conditioner. with exclusive time-released technology, builds thicker, fuller hair. .

How do I order this product
How do I order Nexxus headdress leave in conditioner luscious volume?
I want to try this does it make hair seem oily or greasy after?
Start your review of Nexxus Headress Leave-In Conditioner Luscious Volume!
How would you rate this product?
Kareinis  G.
Nexxus Headress Leave-In Conditioner Luscious Volume uploaded by Kareinis  G.
Lo uso para matizar el color de mi cabello y que no se ponga naranja , es bueno su olor y ayuda a matificar el color ****
Sandy K.
Hazard
I liked it but my hair has its own natural volume and it seemed to give me a bit to much since my hair is in fact natural curly.
japsimar E.
Fitchburg, MA
Leaves my hair super soft & smelling amazing :) it leaves a good texture into my hair , not having to add anything after that to leave it perfect
nathalie S.
Avon Park, FL
AMAZING!!!! I love this product... i bleach my hair and I've never found a treatment as good as this one. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who needs to nourish their damaged hair.
Laura M.
This conditioner smells awesome and has made my hair extremely soft and healthy!!! I used to have very dry hair but after using this, my hair is shiny and so so healthy. Extremely satisfied with this conditioner
Rebecca  S.
Marion, NC
Nexus products are a all time favorite of mine they leave your hair so beautiful soft shiny sleek and just fabulous I love all thier products especially the shampoos and conditioners.
Yaya S.
Oxford, MS
I use this right after the shower for my curly hair and it leaves it soft and shiny
Janera C.
Best for after washing your hair I'm more of a leave in product fan when I don't go to the salon or in the summertime
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
I have curly fine hair that has a tendency of being extra dry, so I use this to keep my hair bouncy and continue to have frizz free hair. It leave the hair soft and not weighed down, and the curls look great! I would and have used this item multiple time. Worth it every time.
Shaniece S.
Brooklyn, NY
Never Thought I'd Get My Hair Bouncy & So Defined It Has Volume Like No Other Lol Amazing Product!!!