BY NEXXUS #61 in Curl Enhancing

• I am in need of a product to bring life to my naturally wavy hair...1 Answers
Dana A.
Arlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good if you don't have very natural curly hair. It is pretty much a mouse style product and I do like that it does dry crunchy or look hard. But I did not feel like it was safe for my curls as it did make my hair a little more dry.
Molly K.
Chicago
This product is my dream mousse. Although it is pretty hard to find, I absolutely love it. My hair is in between curly and wavy. Without product, it gets kind of dull and all over the place. This product holds all day and does not leave my hair crunchy like most curl shapers do. Gives your hair the natural look that all curl shapers are meant to do.
Alexa G.
Stockton, CA
THIS IS AMAZING!!! It's hard to have curly hair my mother says because when u brush it it becomes a puff ball! Run this thru your hair and it makes is so nice and curly cut at the same time natural! I can see the individual curls which makes hair look beautiful in my opinion (:
Isabel C.
West Jordan, UT
I have tried this before. my honest opinion is its good but i have tried better things. I have natural curls and i try all kinds of things to enhance them more. i came across this at walmart and decided to try it. i do like it and will use it again but i did not enhance them like i would have wanted. its a good product but maybe not for my hair.
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
I currently use this product and it helps. I have fine hair and live in the texas humidity so im a tuff sell. It does help my style last longer then if i don't use anything however it still does not last all day. Again i have challenges like the weather that others won't have. Overall i do like this product and it has a nice scent.
Jeannette H.
Pacoima, CA
I have used it on my hair whenever I need a quick and stunning curls with a natural look,not only did I used it on myself but as well for my daughter. What I love most about the product is that itdoes not damage the hair and it has a pleasant smell.
Annie Y.
FT WALTON BCH, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my go-to styling products, especially if I'm curling my hair. Packaging is nice, foamy/mousse consistency, smells nice -- love it! Tip: a little goes a long way! I have found that on my thin hair, if I use too much, it weighs it down.
Pratima G.
I love this, I cutrently have it in my hair. This stuff works wonders, after washing my hair and coming out and towel drying my hair I put this into my hair and it keeps my curls locked into place.
Melissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite hairstyling moose. On days that I want to leave my hair down and curly I put some of this in right after I shower and it keeps my hair curly all day.
Vanessa M.
It's usually so hard for me to find a mousse that doesn't make my wavy curls dull and heavy, but this is the best one that I've used so far. It doesn't leave your hair oily or dull, and it really does enhance your curls. If your looking for a inexpensive, good quality hair product this would definitely be the one for you ladies!
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO
I am in need of a product to bring life to my naturally wavy hair. I have very thin hair. will this stuff weigh my hair down?