Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsNexxus
Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Scalp Inergy 88 oz

Nexxus Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Scalp Inergy 8.8 oz

Gently remove impurities and buildup from your scalp with this clarifying, moisturizing hair scrub. Enriched with our ProteinFusion™ blend of wheat protein and ginger root to help strengthen your hair from the root.

Does this product work with all hair types and does it help with dandruff?
Is this drying to hair and scalp?
Haas anyone used this scalp scrub? What’s your feelings about it? Is it worth it?
Start your review of Nexxus Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Scalp Inergy 8.8 oz!
Kelly H.
Brooklyn, NY
Nexxus  Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Scalp Inergy 8.8 oz uploaded by Kelly H.
Purchased at: Target
A good scalp scrub to use when my hair feels like it needs a refresher. It leaves my scalp feeling very cool (similar to if you use something containing methnol or mint), which is both relaxing and nice. I originally bought it to try because it was on sale, but I'm actually quite glad I decided to give it a try đź‘Ť
Mara D.
Brooklyn, NY
Nexxus  Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Scalp Inergy 8.8 oz uploaded by Mara D.
I have very fine, wavy hair that is very finicky and this product worked nicely. It is very thick and sticky, and I was worried it would weight my hair down but it did not. I used it on day 5 hair that had a lot of product/dry shampoo build up and it helped exfoliate and remove all the product and any flakiness of my scalp. I had to spend a few minutes really massaging it in but it rinsed nicely and all traces of this product were removed once I shampooed. Would recommend to anyone looking for a scalp scrub.
Keyla G.
Dallas, TX
Nexxus  Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Scalp Inergy 8.8 oz uploaded by Keyla G.
I was not sure what to expect from this product so I just thought it would be like a regular exfoliating scrub. However this was much more gentle, the granules are very soft so they don’t irritate your scalp. Although this is labeled as an exfoliating scrub I actually felt it was very good at clarifying and getting rid of product build up. Overall great product with an amazing fragrance.
Melina G.
Nexxus  Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Scalp Inergy 8.8 oz uploaded by Melina G.
HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I WAS NOT SURE THIS WOULD WORK I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE TO HARSH BUT AFTER I USED THIS TWICE I CAN HONESTLY SAY IT WORKS AMAZING NEVER KNEW I NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT IT SMELLS AMAZING LEAVES THE SCALP WANTING MORE ITS REFRESHING SUPER IMPRESSIVE THANK YOU I AM IN LOVE
Angelika L.
Fort Meade, FL
Nexxus  Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Scalp Inergy 8.8 oz uploaded by Angelika L.
I purchased this product on clearance at Publix along with the scalp inergy foaming shampoo for my daughter who has extremely oily hair. Amazing product! I love using this when I feel like I have build up on my scalp and leaves you with a cool refreshed feeling! The scent is very pleasing, makes a perfect prewash before using the foaming shampoo. My only complaint is the price. But when I can find a discount or coupon this is my go to!
calen R.
Watertown, NY
Nexxus  Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Scalp Inergy 8.8 oz uploaded by calen R.
I was very pleased with the Nexxus Scalp Inergy scrub. I liked how it removed all the buildup of product, and the tingling feeling it leaves behind. Giving my scalp that cool refreshed feeling. I definitely recommend for people who use alot of product, and who want a great rinse to remove it.
Susan A.
White salmon, WA
Nexxus  Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Scalp Inergy 8.8 oz uploaded by Susan A.
I received a full-size free sample of Nexxus Scalp Inergy scrub. The scrub is goopy but does help loosen plaques, but not without really drying your hair.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
I really thought this product was just a fad but I was really impressed with the result. I have used it twice so far with similar out comes. I end up using less shampoo and spend less time overall washing my hair. The smell is pleasant and I do enjoy the tingling feeling when applied. First time I parted my hair and applied in sections, second time around I just scoop it up and worked it in with my finger tips. Both method work with the fair share of pros and cons. Overall its a great product to try if you have a case of excessive sebum build up. For the price I probably won't repurchase (just for my budget reasons) but it is worth it.
Ashley B.
Woodsfield , OH
Nexxus  Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Scalp Inergy 8.8 oz uploaded by Ashley B.
Nexxus Inergy Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub gently removes impurities and residue left behind from styling products. This was my first experience with a scalp scrub and I enjoy this product. This product smells refreshing with a citrus scent and left my scalp squeaky clean feeling. I noticed a difference after the first use, every bit of old hairspray and volume boosters were removed, leaving my scalp and hair smooth and soft. This is a product that I will continue to use.
Riley M.
Nexxus  Gentle Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Scalp Inergy 8.8 oz uploaded by Riley M.
I’ve been interested in the new “skincare inspired haircare” craze and wanted to try out a scalp scrub. A little background on my hair: Type 4a/4b that is currently in passion/spring twists. My scalp had a fair amount of buildup since I haven’t been able to wash it properly with my hair in braids. I wet my hair first and took a small amount of the scrub and gently rubbed it down the parts of my hair. The scrub itself smells amazing and has a fine “grit”, so I wasn’t concerned about getting any cuts or having huge pieces leftover in my hair. At first, the tingling sensation was subtle, but once I started to wash it out the feeling intensified. My scalp felt amazing and my hair didn’t feel stripped of its oils! I'm only giving it 4 stars because I've used it once and would like to use it a few more times to see how my scalp responds, but so far so good!I would definitely recommend trying this product if you’re looking for a special washday treatment.