Nexxus Frizz Defy Styling Cream uploaded by Karen D.Nexxus Frizz Defy Styling Cream uploaded by Karen D.

BY NEXXUS

With lightweight Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract for a gorgeous, smooth style. Controls frizz all day for gorgeous, smooth hair Nexxus Frizz Defy Hair Care Products. Lightly restore hair s moisture balance to provide frizz protection from heat styling and humidity. Reduces frizz up to 87% all day long. With lightweight ingredients, Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract, this conditioning styling creme helps create smooth styles while protecting hair against dryness and frizz from heat styling appliances. Hair feels supple and stays smooth without any sticky residue. see more...

• I am looking for a cream to put in my bangs that isn't greasy and...1 Answers
Lori Y.
Girard
I heard very good things about this product and I loved their anti aging serum. This product is OK but for the price I have other more affordable products I reach for first. I have brown ombre hair that is wavy and very thick. I do not style very often with heat products due to damage it causes. I prefer to wear to bed wet in a bun and let out for loose waves. This product is a little heavy and tends to weigh my hair down, causing it flatten out as it dries. Will not repurchase.
Michlele M.
Portland, OR
This is great whether I let my hair dry curly or straighten it. It protects it from heat tools and also keeps my curls from going frizzy. It's a great two in one product.
Nola R.
Amazing. Have to use very little to get fabulous results. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with curly hair to just get a little more control.
Janine D.
Gardendale, TX
This works really well at eliminating fuzz, but it feels heavy at the end of the day. I have naturally oily hair so it may not be the best choice for me.
Brittany H.
Fort Collins, CO
This cream is great at keeping my hair sleek and smooth. It keeps the frizz away. I love the smell! It is a great finishing touch!
Donna B.
Nexxus great products. The Frizz Defy Styling Creams helps to tame my thick coarse hair and works to take the frizz out.
Amy L.
Floyd, VA
This stuff is great when i wanna straighten my hair. Helps with any frizz i would usually have if i didn'nt use it.
LeAnn M.
I have frizzy hair and this stuff works great! I have tried a lot of stuff to help and this product definitely does
Lauren L.
This is a good frizz control cream, but it seems to weight my hair down just a Tiny bit.
Deanna M.
Clarksville, VA
Loveed it. Kept my hair friz free. Worth it. Kept my hait on place and worked very well.
Megan C.
I am looking for a cream to put in my bangs that isn't greasy and will keep them from curling/poufing when it is humid or rains this summer...is this a good product for that or do you have another suggestion? I just cut my bangs and I am looking to get them under control before the humid weather hits. Thank you in advance for your help!