Nexxus Frizz Defy Styling Cream uploaded by Karen D.Nexxus Frizz Defy Styling Cream uploaded by Karen D.

BY NEXXUS

With lightweight Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract for a gorgeous, smooth style. Controls frizz all day for gorgeous, smooth hair Nexxus Frizz Defy Hair Care Products. Lightly restore hair s moisture balance to provide frizz protection from heat styling and humidity. Reduces frizz up to 87% all day long. With lightweight ingredients, Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract, this conditioning styling creme helps create smooth styles while protecting hair against dryness and frizz from heat styling appliances. Hair feels supple and stays smooth without any sticky residue. see more...

• I am looking for a cream to put in my bangs that isn't greasy and...1 Answers
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
Nothing really works to keep my hair from getting frizzy in this humid New Orleans weather. But I love the way this smells and it's not sticky. I apply it in wet hair and add a little dab to dry hair just to smooth things out a bit
Alaina W.
This is my go to cream to avoid frizziness with freshly washed hair. My hair is naturally straight, but if I let it air dry or if I blow dry- either way there are some crazy strands that find themselves out of line. I typically apply a dime-sized amount to towel-dried hair and go from there.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
This is one of my favorite products to tame frizz. It works really well with thick coarse hair. It's not too heavy on the hair and a little goes a long way. I have repurchased this many times and it has never failed me yet!
Lori Y.
Girard
I heard very good things about this product and I loved their anti aging serum. This product is OK but for the price I have other more affordable products I reach for first. I have brown ombre hair that is wavy and very thick. I do not style very often with heat products due to damage it causes. I prefer to wear to bed wet in a bun and let out for loose waves. This product is a little heavy and tends to weigh my hair down, causing it flatten out as it dries. Will not repurchase.
Briana L.
Howard Beach, NY
I don't know why this has a bad review because I'm obsessed. My mom had this in the back of our medicine cabinet and it was never used. I started using it two weeks ago and since then, my hair has been so different. I put a dollop of this in my palm and run through damp hair, right out of the shower. It makes styling super easy, my hair stays REALLY straight (I have CRAZY curly, frizzy hair.. I even got keratin over the summer to help tame it) and my hair is so so so soft and shiny. I've used other frizz products but this is by far my favorite and one of the best.
Sina M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love love love this product! I have really frizzy thick hair and sometimes I feel as if it is unmanageable even with high end hair products. It is a reasonably priced styling cream. This frizz defying styling cream by Nexxus is a miracle. It leaves my hair soft, smelling good and frizz-free. I tend to put on a lot and after my hair dries it has a natural texture but it leaves me off looking tamed and sophisticated .
Olivia T.
Richmond, VA
I love this! I use it right after I wash my hair and just apply to the tips and brush it in. I have a lot of new growth / baby hair around my temples along with damaged hair due to me dying my hair A LOT in the past, so it works great with for all of that. It also smells awesome!
Ashley M.
Mount Vernon
I have fine, straight hair that occasionally gets frizzy depending on the day. Great value and is affordable. There's a great smelling scent to it that makes my hair smell good for hours. High quality product. I get compliments about my hair after using it.
Ariel C.
Charlotte, NC
I struggled with finding a frizz defying cream for a long time because it seemed like nothing was working out well for my thick frizzy hair. Humidity was never my friend and this product finally came to me from a friend and I'm in love with it! It smooths out my frizzy hair instantly and makes me feel a lot better when I go out on a humid day.
Torry G.
Apex, NC
With the springtime rain and start of the dreaded season of humidity, this cream is a life saver!!! It stops the frizz and keeps my hair looking fabulous! It is especially helpful for those of us that have the start of some untamed gray lol!!!
Megan C.
I am looking for a cream to put in my bangs that isn't greasy and will keep them from curling/poufing when it is humid or rains this summer...is this a good product for that or do you have another suggestion? I just cut my bangs and I am looking to get them under control before the humid weather hits. Thank you in advance for your help!