NEXXUS® FRIZZ DEFY REFRESHING MIST uploaded by Kyra S.

BY NEXXUS

Climate control formula for a gorgeous, smooth style all day. Control frizz all day for gorgeous, smooth hair. Nexxus Frizz Defy Hair Care Products. Lightly restore hair s moisture balance to provide frizz protection from heat styling and humidity. Reduces frizz up to 87% all day long. With lightweight ingredients, Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract, this climate control hair sprays keeps your smooth style in place. Light hold, water-free formula locks out humidity and frizz all day long. .

NEXXUS® FRIZZ DEFY REFRESHING MIST
  • "I'm normally not a huge hairspray fan but I like this because it gives you a light hold, a bit of shine and keeps your hair smooth from dreaded frizz." in 1 review
Aubrey C.
Louisburg
Love the lightness of this hairspray. It definitely helps hold down flyaways without overdoing it! I also like that it doesn't have a greasy look when I have my hair up!
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
My hair is forever frizzy but when I curl my hair I like to use this because it's helps with frizz and holds my hair in place perfect for summer with the high climate it last all day long and I love that they don't test on animals!!!
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
This did a decent job of keeping my frizz down but it could've been better. I always get the crazy little flyaways anytime it gets humid and they drive me nuts. I gave this one a try because of the respect I have for the brand, but it only did an ok job of keeping it down.
Emma J.
It smells really nice but that's about it. No matter how little I use it leaves my hair greasy and does nothing for the frizz. I didn't find it to hold any style in place either.
Lily B.
Love this hairspray! It holds anything (I used it for dance recitals) and it stayed for hours! The aerosol can be irritating to eyes, so you should definitely be careful when applying, but otherwise it's great! Nice smell, works well, and is great
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This spray gives my hair a look of being less frizzy while still giving my hair good hold. Living in Washington state I see lots of wind and rain, this gets me through the day.
Maggie C.
This is my go-to hairspray for a light hold. And it smells good too! It doesn't leave a sticky feel like a lot of other hairsprays either. It's lightweight and doesn't feel like it weighs my hair down.
leigh D.
Newington, CT
As the saying goes I'm happy to be nappy but with this product my hair stays frizz free and I'm able to hit the outside without worrying about my hair being bigger than my head
Kendall A.
Roswell, GA
This hair spray is very different from their hair sprays I have used. Rather than leaving hair stif and without movement, the Nexxus frizz defy hair spray allows hair to hold its style without making it stiff. My curls were light, smooth and shinny and stayed in all night after using this hair spray. Another great aspect of this hair spray is its ability to get rid of frizz. I get frizzy hair right around my part. This hair spray got rid of that perfectly.
Kyra S.
This is a great hairspray. I don't usually use hairspray unless I curl my hair. This product holds my curls in place softly, without being sticky or hard to run my fingers through. It does feel stiff if you use too much, but it then becomes softer after you run your fingers through it a little. The smell of it is horrible, but I think all aerosols have a bad smell.
Tara N.
How does this hold up in major humidity? I am going to Jamaica for a week for a wedding, so I'll be hopefully curling my hair!
Myriam B.
Anderson, SC
I'm looking for a hairspray that will keep my hair in place but not totally harden . Anyone have any suggestions ?

Amazon