BY NEXXUS

With Lightweight Moroccan Argan Oil & Coconut Extract. Instant shine, non-greasy. Control frizz all day for gorgeous, smooth hair Nexxus Frizz Defy Hair Care Products. Lightly restore hair s moisture balance to provide frizz protection from heat styling and humidity. Reduce frizz up to 87% all day long. With lightweight ingredients, Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract, this oil treatment is absorbed by the hair. Leaves hair silky and shiny without feeling heavy. Fights frizz and protects against dryness.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I highly recommend it" in 1 review
Rachel F.
Gainesville, GA
Does this product make my hair shine? Yes. But only on the very top of my head! I would not recommend this product to anyone unless they want a greasy greasy scalp! This product was very expensive and did not give me the results I was looking for. Very disappointed.
Adilene R.
Los Angeles, CA
This leave your hair silky and shiny for a week. I use it about two times per week after showers it last long . I don’t apply to my roots because it can make my hair oily
Michelle C.
Columbus, GA
The packaging is fine. The product has a nice scent. Works great, making my hair nice and soft and shiny right away, as well as taking away frizz. I do wish that the results lasted longer.
Jordan P.
Fraziers Btm, WV
I use this oil in my hair during the winter months. It helps to cut back on frizz and my hair being so staticky. I really love it. It a a must have for winter. It’s light weight and does not make my hair feel greasy or oily.
Hannah E.
Bellbrook
Made my hair feel a little greasy but other than that it was a good product. It definitely felt healthier after a few days. My hair gets greasy easy so it might be better on someone with thicker hair!
Aerial K.
Jacksonville
My hair is blonde and my ends get so dry. Perfect amount of frizz control with out the oilyness. Works best right after straightening, on clean hair. Also great for them pesky baby hairs. It smells good to. Nexxus whole brand is great and decently priced for the quality. I also like their conditions.
Sahara S.
After showering this helps my baby hairs stay in place. It smells so refreshing and fruity. It is pricey but worth the money. My hair color is light brown and is dry and sensitive. It doesn't need room for improvement.
Brittany E.
Georgetown , DE
His is a good product. It keeps my hair looking shiny and healthy. I put this in after my hair drys or I dry it. But before I straighten or curl it. My only complaint is that it does make my hair greasiest than normal.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
This is some good stuff! You get what you pay for when you buy this stuff! My hair gets so frizzy at times, all I have to do is apply a penny sized portion to my hair and it takes out the frizz!
Christy J.
Wayne, WV
No residue, leaves hair feeling shiny , healthy and rejuvenated! Hands down best ever! I have super oily hair and it does not make my hair even more oily. Use it every other day on the ends of my hair
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
What hair type is this product best for?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, whats it like?
Becky H.
London, ON
I have naturally curly hair that gets frizzy, how well does this product tend to work on curly hair at banishing the frizz?