BY NEXXUS

With Lightweight Moroccan Argan Oil & Coconut Extract. Instant shine, non-greasy. Control frizz all day for gorgeous, smooth hair Nexxus Frizz Defy Hair Care Products. Lightly restore hair s moisture balance to provide frizz protection from heat styling and humidity. Reduce frizz up to 87% all day long. With lightweight ingredients, Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract, this oil treatment is absorbed by the hair. Leaves hair silky and shiny without feeling heavy. Fights frizz and protects against dryness. see more...

• "I highly recommend it" in 1 review
I have fine wavy hair and sometimes it gets frizzy. I also use a ton of hot tools on my hair like a blow dryer and straightener, which also leads to frizzness. I use this stuff on my hair about 2-3 times a week (I do a ton of pampering and enjoy doing so) it makes a huge difference!! my hair is feeling soft and I can see the difference in my hair after using it! it's amazing and I would recommend it! the only down side of this product is that it makes my hair oily, but this could be caused by me having such thin hair. Try it :)
Jennifer K.
Highland, IN
I hate looking at myself in the mirror or in a picture and seeing fly aways or frizz. So this product is perfect for me, it's got the consistency of oil and when you're done styling your hair you rub some between your palms and into your hair. It leaves it with a nice shine, no fly aways and no frizz! It's a great product, so glad my stylist recommended it!
Blanca S.
Calexico, CA
Great product wont let hair greasy not expensive at all bought it at walmarttt and i am very happy with this smells great have had bad experience with others i would give a 10 out of 10 go ahead and buy it try it for your self yiu wont be disappointed
Eleonora Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This treatment is awesome. I don't use it everyday but it goes on so simple and doesn't leave my hair oily. It does the job perfectly and meets all my expectations.
NANCY T.
Casselberry, Florida
Absolutely love this oil. A little pricey but worth every penny. My hair seems stronger and fuller since I began using this product. I would recommend it!
Sheryl B.
Mililani, HI
I love leave in treatments. I can just leave it in and let it work its magic. This helps with my oily hair, and the frizz that comes with it.
Isabel D.
I use this product a wile ago on my hair to help control the frizz it work ok but my hair still got frenzy at the end of the day
Alisha G.
Manor, TX
This leaves your hair so silky and beautiful! The smell is okay as well! Pretty wonderful
Danielle C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Really moisturrizeq my hair without way in it dow. I love it as a leave in conditioner.
Aerial K.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is blonde and my ends get so dry. Perfect amount of frizz control with out the oilyness. Works best right after straightening, on clean hair. Also great for them pesky baby hairs. It smells good to. Nexxus whole brand is great and decently priced for the quality. I also like their conditions.
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
What hair type is this product best for?
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair that gets frizzy, how well does this product tend to work on curly hair at banishing the frizz?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this, whats it like?