BY NEXXUS

With Lightweight Moroccan Argan Oil & Coconut Extract. Instant shine, non-greasy. Control frizz all day for gorgeous, smooth hair Nexxus Frizz Defy Hair Care Products. Lightly restore hair s moisture balance to provide frizz protection from heat styling and humidity. Reduce frizz up to 87% all day long. With lightweight ingredients, Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract, this oil treatment is absorbed by the hair. Leaves hair silky and shiny without feeling heavy. Fights frizz and protects against dryness. see more...

• "I highly recommend it" in 1 review
Rachel F.
Gainesville, GA
Does this product make my hair shine? Yes. But only on the very top of my head! I would not recommend this product to anyone unless they want a greasy greasy scalp! This product was very expensive and did not give me the results I was looking for. Very disappointed.
Adilene R.
Los Angeles, CA
This leave your hair silky and shiny for a week. I use it about two times per week after showers it last long . I don’t apply to my roots because it can make my hair oily
Michelle C.
Columbus
The packaging is fine. The product has a nice scent. Works great, making my hair nice and soft and shiny right away, as well as taking away frizz. I do wish that the results lasted longer.
Hannah E.
Bellbrook
Made my hair feel a little greasy but other than that it was a good product. It definitely felt healthier after a few days. My hair gets greasy easy so it might be better on someone with thicker hair!
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Alexa R.
new jersey
This is nice for that extra shine to give the effect of a fresh haircut and healthy hair. Also provides great protection from heating tools damage. The smell is very nice and lingers through out the day in your hair. I think this product does everything it says it will do for your hair shiny and protected.
Aerial K.
Jacksonville
My hair is blonde and my ends get so dry. Perfect amount of frizz control with out the oilyness. Works best right after straightening, on clean hair. Also great for them pesky baby hairs. It smells good to. Nexxus whole brand is great and decently priced for the quality. I also like their conditions.
Sahara S.
After showering this helps my baby hairs stay in place. It smells so refreshing and fruity. It is pricey but worth the money. My hair color is light brown and is dry and sensitive. It doesn't need room for improvement.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
His is a good product. It keeps my hair looking shiny and healthy. I put this in after my hair drys or I dry it. But before I straighten or curl it. My only complaint is that it does make my hair greasiest than normal.
Pennie A.
Harrisburg, PA
I used this product based on a friend's recommendation who's also a stylist and I absolutely love it. My hair would be so shiny. I received tons of compliments. It gives my hair the right amount of oil.
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
What hair type is this product best for?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, whats it like?
Becky H.
London, ON
I have naturally curly hair that gets frizzy, how well does this product tend to work on curly hair at banishing the frizz?