BY NEXXUS

With Lightweight Moroccan Argan Oil & Coconut Extract. Instant shine, non-greasy. Control frizz all day for gorgeous, smooth hair Nexxus Frizz Defy Hair Care Products. Lightly restore hair s moisture balance to provide frizz protection from heat styling and humidity. Reduce frizz up to 87% all day long. With lightweight ingredients, Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract, this oil treatment is absorbed by the hair. Leaves hair silky and shiny without feeling heavy. Fights frizz and protects against dryness. see more...

• "I highly recommend it" in 1 review
Hannah E.
Bellbrook
Made my hair feel a little greasy but other than that it was a good product. It definitely felt healthier after a few days. My hair gets greasy easy so it might be better on someone with thicker hair!
Alexa R.
new jersey
This is nice for that extra shine to give the effect of a fresh haircut and healthy hair. Also provides great protection from heating tools damage. The smell is very nice and lingers through out the day in your hair. I think this product does everything it says it will do for your hair shiny and protected.
Aerial K.
Jacksonville
My hair is blonde and my ends get so dry. Perfect amount of frizz control with out the oilyness. Works best right after straightening, on clean hair. Also great for them pesky baby hairs. It smells good to. Nexxus whole brand is great and decently priced for the quality. I also like their conditions.
Adriana T.
I have curly hair when it's humid outside my hair turns into a big mess I apply Nexxus frizz defy leave in oil shine and my hair is back to normal and gets extra curly and without feeling all oily like other products my hair shines and looks so good .
Sahara S.
After showering this helps my baby hairs stay in place. It smells so refreshing and fruity. It is pricey but worth the money. My hair color is light brown and is dry and sensitive. It doesn't need room for improvement.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
His is a good product. It keeps my hair looking shiny and healthy. I put this in after my hair drys or I dry it. But before I straighten or curl it. My only complaint is that it does make my hair greasiest than normal.
Pennie A.
Harrisburg, PA
I used this product based on a friend's recommendation who's also a stylist and I absolutely love it. My hair would be so shiny. I received tons of compliments. It gives my hair the right amount of oil.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
This is some good stuff! You get what you pay for when you buy this stuff! My hair gets so frizzy at times, all I have to do is apply a penny sized portion to my hair and it takes out the frizz!
Christy J.
Wayne, WV
No residue, leaves hair feeling shiny , healthy and rejuvenated! Hands down best ever! I have super oily hair and it does not make my hair even more oily. Use it every other day on the ends of my hair
Moonyalondon H.
I like this oil. I like to saturate my hair with it, sleep over and rinse it out with warm water. It smell good and has nice slip in case you want to seal your moisture. I like
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
What hair type is this product best for?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, whats it like?
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
I have naturally curly hair that gets frizzy, how well does this product tend to work on curly hair at banishing the frizz?