NEXXUS® FRIZZ DEFY FRIZZ PROTECTION CONDITIONER uploaded by Mary R.

BY NEXXUS

Nexxus Frizz Defy Conditioner is infused with Moroccan Argan oil and Coconut extract helps lock in essential nourishment and lock out humidity. Nexxus Frizz Defy Hair Conditioner gently and evenly smoothes hair to protect against frizz and dryness. Control your frizzy hair with Nexxus Frizz Defy Conditioner for gorgeous, smooth hair.

• My daughter has super curly hair and I'm looking for a ne...1 Answers
  • Does this help with Frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • "Works well on my curly hair when I straighten it often." in 2 reviews
  • "Can find this stuff anywhere and its a great price for the quality" in 1 review
  • "I have 3c-4c hair and it can be very fine and breaks easily." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't leave my hair greasy either. " in 1 review
  • "The shampoos smell amazing and leave my hair feeling nice and clean..it's pretty expensive but well worth the price. " in 1 review
Works well on color hair without weighing my hair down. Smells good. Great slip for detangling as well. I have dry scalp and it doesn’t dry me out or cause excess product buildup. Keeps the frizz down when I want less frizz for the style I’m wearing.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
When I use this my hair literally never felt better it was so healthy and moisturizing and my hair was always smooth and shiny and it did not leave any residue to make it feel greasy it gave it a good balance inside to have curly hair that's something that I really look for 2 and a conditioner that most don't off for you but I really like that the smell is really good and is very pleasant the price is good considering how good the product is
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
This made miracles to my hair. My hair was super frizzy like a grizzly bear. I dye my hair so much that the frizz kept getting worse. When I started using this conditioner, it helped repair my hair. My frizzy hair is long gone. Now it feels super healthy and wavy as it should be.
Alice T.
Canterbury, NH
A really great shampoo. It smells good, good design, lathers well. My main complaint is that for my particular hair type and even after a thorough rinse, it made my hair feel a bit heavy. It was also more expensive than some of the products that work better for me. It's a good product but I likely won't buy again, simply because it doesn't work for me.
Heidi D.
Anaheim, CA
Love, love this product. Its a little more than i would normally spend on hair care but so worth the results. I feel like it almost instantly binds my slit ends and makes hair look smoother
Sab T.
Decatur, GA
I absolutely LOVE this conditioner. I lucked up and bought this product at Walmart when it was marked down to $9.99. I am natural with very thick and long 4a hair that I straighten every 8 weeks consistently. This is one of the few conditioners that really help to hydrate my hair with the amount of straightening that I do and for the dry and humid climate I live in (Florida). It does not leave product build up, and I occasionally use it on my dry hair to hydrate my strands. The only setback is the quantity for the price. For anyone who would use this product frequently it might become costly, but it is definitely worth it if you can afford it!
Lauren V.
This product is amazing!!! Leaves my hair smelling good and feeling really soft. Takes all of the frizziness out. It's somewhat expensive but it's well worth it!
Darcy B.
Ottawa
This product is pretty expensive for conditioner.  I use this conditioner whenever I wash my hair.  The price is a little steep for the effectiveness of the product but it does do a good job and I buy it almost every time I buy shampoo and conditioner.  I would recommend this to friends with dry and frizzy hair as a I feel this product has helped my hair to tame down.
Tali G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing!!!! I have crazy freezy curly hair and let me tell you, when you use it with the shampoo it makes SUCHHH a huge difference. I live in an extremely humid area and the summer can become so unbearable. Thank god I found this product because otherwise I would still be walking around with all the freez. Amazing, amazing, could not recommend any more.
Brenda D.
This is my go to conditioner I love how it makes my hair feel and it smells wonderful..it is the only shampoo n conditioner I use that stops my hair breakage I lose way less hair in the shower with this than anything else I've used.
Becky H.
London, ON
Does this help with Frizzy hair?
Brenna G.
Moore, OK
My daughter has super curly hair and I'm looking for a new conditioner to use as a leave in. Does this one coat and moisturize well? Has anyone who is of mixed ethnicity used it? Thanks in advance for your feed back.

Amazon