Nexxus® Frizz Defy Conditioner 13.5 oz. Bottle uploaded by Mary R.

BY NEXXUS

With lightweight Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract for gorgeous, smooth hair. Control frizz all day for gorgeous, smooth hair Nexxus Frizz Defy Hair Care Products. Lightly restore hair s moisture balance to provide frizz protection from heat styling and humidity. Reduces frizz up to 87% all day long. With lightweight ingredients, Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract, this conditioner gently and evenly smoothes hair to protect against frizz and dryness. . see more...

• My daughter has super curly hair and I'm looking for a new conditio...1 Answers
  • Does this help with Frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • "Works well on my curly hair when I straighten it often." in 2 reviews
  • "Can find this stuff anywhere and its a great price for the quality" in 1 review
  • "I have 3c-4c hair and it can be very fine and breaks easily." in 1 review
  • "The shampoos smell amazing and leave my hair feeling nice and clean..it's pretty expensive but well worth the price. " in 1 review
  • "Doesn't leave my hair greasy either. " in 1 review
Sab T.
Sab T.
Decatur, GA
I absolutely LOVE this conditioner. I lucked up and bought this product at Walmart when it was marked down to $9.99. I am natural with very thick and long 4a hair that I straighten every 8 weeks consistently. This is one of the few conditioners that really help to hydrate my hair with the amount of straightening that I do and for the dry and humid climate I live in (Florida). It does not leave product build up, and I occasionally use it on my dry hair to hydrate my strands. The only setback is the quantity for the price. For anyone who would use this product frequently it might become costly, but it is definitely worth it if you can afford it!
Tali G.
Tali G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing!!!! I have crazy freezy curly hair and let me tell you, when you use it with the shampoo it makes SUCHHH a huge difference. I live in an extremely humid area and the summer can become so unbearable. Thank god I found this product because otherwise I would still be walking around with all the freez. Amazing, amazing, could not recommend any more.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Hollywood, FL
Nexxus Frizz Defy makes your hair feel sleek, soft, manageable and frizz free. Living in Florida I have tried numerous products to keep my hair from becoming a big frizz ball. My hair stayed straight. I love this product! You will be satisfied if you try it for your hair!
Alecia C.
Alecia C.
Kelly, LA
This is the only conditioner I can use on my curly hair and not have my hair frizz out. I can use this and let my hair air dry and it is not frizzy at all. This is the first product I've come across that will do that. I will continue to use this product and recommend it.
nadi g.
nadi g.
Rice, TX
Love love this conditioner!!! My hair is super long an I find that sometimes with the weather being so humid it tends to get a bit frizzy an not only does it keep my hair under control it smells so good :) worth every penny
Christina S.
Christina S.
Pleasantville , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this stuff a lot made my hair feel soft , only thing is I wasn't a fan of the smell. I would buy again but first want to try other products by them, I purchased at cvs on sale . The packaging is ok not the cutest.
Mia N.
Mia N.
Savannah, GA
This is a great conditioner. I used it to co wash my natural and it left my hair really soft . It didn't last very long due to the fact that i used a lot when did use it . It was worth the amount of money i paid.
Shawney S.
Shawney S.
Johnstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells so good and works so well with my hair! I'm not one to use conditioner everyday because of the fact it can make my hair greasy, but not this one!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Maplewood
I love this product, it really helps with my hair I'm keeping the frizziness away. It's also very reasonably priced. I love the smell is well.
taylor m.
taylor m.
Jupiter, FL
Helps sone but not enough . not much of help with keaving my hair feel as moisturized as i feel it should after conditioning .
Becky H.
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with Frizzy hair?
Brenna G.
Brenna G.
Moore, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter has super curly hair and I'm looking for a new conditioner to use as a leave in. Does this one coat and moisturize well? Has anyone who is of mixed ethnicity used it? Thanks in advance for your feed back.