Nexxus® Frizz Defy Conditioner 13.5 oz. Bottle uploaded by Mary R.

Nexxus® Frizz Defy Conditioner 13.5 oz. Bottle

With lightweight Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract for gorgeous, smooth hair. Control frizz all day for gorgeous, smooth hair Nexxus Frizz Defy Hair Care Products. Lightly restore hair s moisture balance to provide frizz protection from heat styling and humidity. Reduces frizz up to 87% all day long. With lightweight ingredients, Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract, this conditioner gently and evenly smoothes hair to protect against frizz and dryness. . see more...

• My daughter has super curly hair and I'm looking for a new condit...1 Answers
  • Does this help with Frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • "Works well on my curly hair when I straighten it often." in 2 reviews
  • "The shampoos smell amazing and leave my hair feeling nice and clean..it's pretty expensive but well worth the price. " in 1 review
  • "Can find this stuff anywhere and its a great price for the quality" in 1 review
  • "Doesn't leave my hair greasy either. " in 1 review
  • "I have 3c-4c hair and it can be very fine and breaks easily." in 1 review
Palmira B.
When I use this my hair literally never felt better it was so healthy and moisturizing and my hair was always smooth and shiny and it did not leave any residue to make it feel greasy it gave it a good balance inside to have curly hair that's something that I really look for 2 and a conditioner that most don't off for you but I really like that the smell is really good and is very pleasant the price is good considering how good the product is
Iris G.
Like the shampoo, Nexxus's anti frizz conditioner is also a great product. Not only does it do its job of getting rid of frizz, but it also feels amazing on the scalp and isn't too pricey. This is definitely a product that I recommend to people with frizz problems.
Andrea M.
Linden, NJ
My curly hair has a mind of its own and this really helped me to control it and give it great definition. It smelled great and before buying the large bottle I was allowed to sample the product which was great
Sab T.
Decatur, GA
I absolutely LOVE this conditioner. I lucked up and bought this product at Walmart when it was marked down to $9.99. I am natural with very thick and long 4a hair that I straighten every 8 weeks consistently. This is one of the few conditioners that really help to hydrate my hair with the amount of straightening that I do and for the dry and humid climate I live in (Florida). It does not leave product build up, and I occasionally use it on my dry hair to hydrate my strands. The only setback is the quantity for the price. For anyone who would use this product frequently it might become costly, but it is definitely worth it if you can afford it!
Lauren V.
This product is amazing!!! Leaves my hair smelling good and feeling really soft. Takes all of the frizziness out. It's somewhat expensive but it's well worth it!
Tali G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing!!!! I have crazy freezy curly hair and let me tell you, when you use it with the shampoo it makes SUCHHH a huge difference. I live in an extremely humid area and the summer can become so unbearable. Thank god I found this product because otherwise I would still be walking around with all the freez. Amazing, amazing, could not recommend any more.
Brenda D.
This is my go to conditioner I love how it makes my hair feel and it smells wonderful..it is the only shampoo n conditioner I use that stops my hair breakage I lose way less hair in the shower with this than anything else I've used.
Mia N.
Savannah, GA
This is a great conditioner. I used it to co wash my natural and it left my hair really soft . It didn't last very long due to the fact that i used a lot when did use it . It was worth the amount of money i paid.
Christina S.
Glassboro , NJ
I liked this stuff a lot made my hair feel soft , only thing is I wasn't a fan of the smell. I would buy again but first want to try other products by them, I purchased at cvs on sale . The packaging is ok not the cutest.
Alecia C.
Kelly, LA
This is the only conditioner I can use on my curly hair and not have my hair frizz out. I can use this and let my hair air dry and it is not frizzy at all. This is the first product I've come across that will do that. I will continue to use this product and recommend it.
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
Does this help with Frizzy hair?
Brenna G.
Moore, OK
My daughter has super curly hair and I'm looking for a new conditioner to use as a leave in. Does this one coat and moisturize well? Has anyone who is of mixed ethnicity used it? Thanks in advance for your feed back.