Nexxus Frizz Defy Aerosol Hair Spray uploaded by Kyra S.

BY NEXXUS

Climate control formula for a gorgeous, smooth style all day. Control frizz all day for gorgeous, smooth hair. Nexxus Frizz Defy Hair Care Products. Lightly restore hair s moisture balance to provide frizz protection from heat styling and humidity. Reduces frizz up to 87% all day long. With lightweight ingredients, Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract, this climate control hair sprays keeps your smooth style in place. Light hold, water-free formula locks out humidity and frizz all day long. .

Nexxus Frizz Defy Aerosol Hair Spray
  • "I'm normally not a huge hairspray fan but I like this because it gives you a light hold, a bit of shine and keeps your hair smooth from dreaded frizz." in 1 review
Kyra S.
This is a great hairspray. I don't usually use hairspray unless I curl my hair. This product holds my curls in place softly, without being sticky or hard to run my fingers through. It does feel stiff if you use too much, but it then becomes softer after you run your fingers through it a little. The smell of it is horrible, but I think all aerosols have a bad smell.
Christina E.
I love love this! It's is a little pricey but I think its worth the splurge. It doesnt leave your hair all white and nasty if you touch it. I dont have issues with a dry scalp using this. I can use it even if I straighten my hair and need a bit of help with my fly aways.
Cheyenne R.
I personally did not particularly care for this product. While it was fully functional and served its purposes, the scent was terrible. I cannot stand the scent, and that's not even typically a deal breaker for me, but in this case it was too much.
Anna X.
Literally did nothing. Not only did it not prevent frizz, it didn't even do the job of normal hairspray. Did I use it wrong? How could you use hairspray wrong? I don't know. Will probably never buy Nexxus products ever again.
AnnaMarie M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this hair spray. It doesn't leave your hair sticky or stiff and even leaves a nice shine! The only downside is it's a little pricey and the can is kinda small. But it does hold all day!
Jamie R.
Lafayette, LA
Light weight! Love this hairspray! I use it everyday and I am the type that doesn't usually use hairspray. It's perfect! Last long. Good quality. Affordable product!
Yanira G.
Federal Way, WA
My all time favorite hair spray to control frizzes on my hair. I like how it doesn't leave it stiff and how it's comb able
Sierra S.
Horsham, PA
It makes my soft and not crunchy like most hair sprays do but still keeps it locked in place all day long!
Jean H.
Sacramento
I use this everytime I curl my hair to avoid having frizzy hair tips. I like that it gives me a medium hold, too. I'm the kind of a person that doesn't really like a strong hold to the hair. I want my hair still looking natural, shiny, healthy and bouncy. I like that they put coconut extract in this product. Coconut is really good for the hair. The smell is a little too strong for me but I can look past that. It has a hint of a coconut-y scent. I will buy it again!
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
My hair is forever frizzy but when I curl my hair I like to use this because it's helps with frizz and holds my hair in place perfect for summer with the high climate it last all day long and I love that they don't test on animals!!!
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up in major humidity? I am going to Jamaica for a week for a wedding, so I'll be hopefully curling my hair!
Myriam B.
Anderson, SC
I'm looking for a hairspray that will keep my hair in place but not totally harden . Anyone have any suggestions ?