Nexxus Frizz Defy Aerosol Hair Spray uploaded by Kyra S.
2 colors available

BY NEXXUS

Climate control formula for a gorgeous, smooth style all day. Control frizz all day for gorgeous, smooth hair. Nexxus Frizz Defy Hair Care Products. Lightly restore hair s moisture balance to provide frizz protection from heat styling and humidity. Reduces frizz up to 87% all day long. With lightweight ingredients, Moroccan Argan Oil and Coconut Extract, this climate control hair sprays keeps your smooth style in place. Light hold, water-free formula locks out humidity and frizz all day long. .

Nexxus Frizz Defy Aerosol Hair Spray
  • "I'm normally not a huge hairspray fan but I like this because it gives you a light hold, a bit of shine and keeps your hair smooth from dreaded frizz." in 1 review
Kyra S.
Kyra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great hairspray. I don't usually use hairspray unless I curl my hair. This product holds my curls in place softly, without being sticky or hard to run my fingers through. It does feel stiff if you use too much, but it then becomes softer after you run your fingers through it a little. The smell of it is horrible, but I think all aerosols have a bad smell.
Drue S.
Drue S.
Hendersonville
This hairspray holds my style all day, without leaving my hair crunchy or stiff. I don't love the smell (it reminds me of baby powder) but I don't notice it lingering around once I've finished getting ready in the mornings. This product lasts for a long time because it doesn't require a lot to get a good, long-lasting hold.
Apple A.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
Absolutely love this product that was recommended to me by a friend. Weather in my area is very humid and I need all the help I can get to tame my frizzy hair! This product really does the trick. Keeps my hair beautiful and tames the frizz. I recommend this product to my friends.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love this! It's is a little pricey but I think its worth the splurge. It doesnt leave your hair all white and nasty if you touch it. I dont have issues with a dry scalp using this. I can use it even if I straighten my hair and need a bit of help with my fly aways.
Talia L.
Talia L.
I really enjoy Nexxus products. I use all of their shampoos and conditioners. The hairspray in particular lasts really long and doesn't make your hair sticky and gooey. I definitely matched my expectations and I will continue to buy it. I really think you should too!
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally did not particularly care for this product. While it was fully functional and served its purposes, the scent was terrible. I cannot stand the scent, and that's not even typically a deal breaker for me, but in this case it was too much.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This frizz defying hair spray helps so much with my breakage near my roots. I love the way it helps me feel more confident when it comes to taking pictures by taking my crazy fly always out of the picture. 💜this product so much!
Anna X.
Anna X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally did nothing. Not only did it not prevent frizz, it didn't even do the job of normal hairspray. Did I use it wrong? How could you use hairspray wrong? I don't know. Will probably never buy Nexxus products ever again.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Junction City, OR
I usually have really straight hair and getting it to stay curly is always a struggle. This hairspray helped my curls stay held the entire night which was the first one that could! Only downside is that I had to use a lot!
Cynthia E.
Cynthia E.
Fancy Farm, KY
Best hair spray I have ever used. Just the right amount of hold without making my hair so stiff it won't move. I especially like how I can run my fingers through my hair with this product. I cannot be without it!
Tara N.
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this hold up in major humidity? I am going to Jamaica for a week for a wedding, so I'll be hopefully curling my hair!
Myriam B.
Myriam B.
Anderson, SC
I'm looking for a hairspray that will keep my hair in place but not totally harden . Anyone have any suggestions ?