BY NEXXUS

Experience Nexxus Luxury. Scientifically Developed. Salon Proven. Create incredible styling effects with Exceptional hold.  Exxtra Gel™ Style Creation Sculptor blends instantly into damp or dry hair and is ideal for hair sculpting, thermal styling, wet looks or naturally drying styles.  This advanced formula is free of dulling resins, alcohol and color and contains Collagen Amino Acids and Elastins to add strength, elasticity and shine to hair. Fortified with Exclusive Nexxusphere® time released technology, containing Nutrients, Antioxidants and UV Protectors.

Buy on Amazon*
Emily L.
Perkasie, PA
Nexxus Exxtra Gel Sculpting Gel is my favorite hair gel. I have naturally wavy hair that doesn't dry nice without adding product. A lot of gels either leave my hair looking too wet and/or looking too artificial, and also leave my hair "crusty" and can cause flaking - Nexxus Gel doesn't do that. This gel dries nicely and makes my hair look natural and sculpted without frizz, and has been the only consistent product to do that over the last 8-10 years that I have been using it. I love this gel and would be lost without it. I hope they continue making it forevermore, it's my number one hair staple.

Pictured is my hair having used this gel - I put it in my hair after washing it while it is still damp and then briefly blow dry it. In my opinion, it dries even nicer when I let it air dry after putting gel in but my hair takes hours to dry and that's often not realistic for me. Blow drying it is not bad at all, though, just gives it more volume (which may be the preference for some).
Ashley D.
I have tried so many types of gel that it's not even funny. I have curly hair, so I have to have a strong holding gel without making my hair crunchy. This one does the trick! This is definitely my go-to gel. As a matter of fact, when I do buy different gel, I later regret it and wonder what I was thinking. I always go back to this gel!
Tiffany W.
This was my favorite gel until they changed the formula. The original is in a gold bottle while the new one is in a shiny rose gold bottle. Thus version had great hold, a light smell, and allowed my curls to be springy and full while controlling frizz. It has been over a year now and I still haven't found a good replacement.
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
I love the Nexxus shampoo and conditioners, so I wanted to try some of their other hair products. This one just didn't work for me. I have dry, coarse, curly hair and this just made it sticky and a little crunchy. It didn't bring the curls together like I wanted. Each hair was all separated and frizzy looking.
Kristan R.
Roanoke, VA
I absolutely love the hold this gel has! It lasts all day without having to do any fixing up. I love how I don't have to worry about my hair falling down mid day. The gel isn't like most gels that leave a white residue that causes flaking. I buy this gel all the time, it's actually the only gel I buy.
Rhiannon B.
Oceanside, CA
This is such a nice high quality product! It doesn't leave your hair feeling like its caked with gel. It has a really nice strong hold for all day long, and has a really nice smell too! It doesn't leave my hair all crunchy which I really love! It does a fabulous job!
Priscella M.
Its not really all that. Makes my hair too crunchy and the price.... Whoa.... Not a fan. May work if you're doing a hair masterpiece but not for every day use. Stiff hair does not work for everyone. It does smell good...so theres that... This is a thumbs down for me
Michelle H.
Maspeth, NY
This product is affordable and can be purchased anywhere fine hair care products are sold. It is a good value. It does its job but it is a firm hold product and it can make hair stiff. It smells good. I would definitely recommend it others and this a fine hair gel.
krystal v.
Opa Locka, FL
I've tried so many hair products to make my thick, frizzy hair feel soft and smooth. My hair has never been softer and shinier with any other shampoo (I also use the matching conditioner). I wash my hair every other day and occasionally use a different shampoo to avoid build up. My hair has never felt better, looked healthier, or has been this easy to style!
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
This gel is great it hols and its long lasting i love using it on my non hairspray days. My entire family actually uses it its definitely pricey some may say but i think its well worth it. Its a must buy for sure a staple in my home good to travel with too!
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
How well does this product work.. I ve had problems with gels flaking or not holding well ..I'm looking for a gel that holds doesn't flake and smells fabulous. . Does anyone have any suggestions? Or feedback on this product?