BY NEXXUS

MONICA R.
Palm Desert, CA
This is a great product for my frizzy curly hair, it hols my curls all day, and it won't frizz my hair, I have to reapply by mid day but I don't have a problem with that.
Yuliana M.
The gel make my hair and smell and stay all day nice and brilliant I love nexxus
Y H.
I really like this gel. I use it sometimes when I want to scrunch my hair. I have fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down a whole lot like other gels. It also has a pleasant scent which is nice.
Lourdes L.
San diego, CA
This is great for sculpting a little expensive but it is great and I would recommend it but use it wisely cause it doesn't really last in weather cinditions
Katherine T.
Arlington, VA
I had a friend who works at a salon suggest this product and I haven't been disappointed. Holds really well, but doesn't make my hair crispy!
Madelin T.
Hopelawn, NJ
This product is good for people that curl their hair often. I like it cause it gives it a long lasting hold
Mercedes S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a very good Gel for all of your style and holding needs. I like to wear top buns and this really helps to h my fly aways and last all day so its very effective . I recommend this for styling and sculpting and i recommend this to everyone who wears gel
Kendal J.
Bel Air, MD
I LOVE LOVE LOVE nexxus products ! I have noticed such a difference in my hair. It is so much healthier and this product works wonders ! I recommend it to anyone with damaged hair !
krystal v.
Opa Locka, FL
I've tried so many hair products to make my thick, frizzy hair feel soft and smooth. My hair has never been softer and shinier with any other shampoo (I also use the matching conditioner). I wash my hair every other day and occasionally use a different shampoo to avoid build up. My hair has never felt better, looked healthier, or has been this easy to style!
amy s.
Batesville, AR
I love this product. My whole family uses it. It hold the style all day long. It has a wonderful fragrance and it worth every dime spent. I recommend this for all hair types.