BY NEXXUS

Y H.
I really like this gel. I use it sometimes when I want to scrunch my hair. I have fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down a whole lot like other gels. It also has a pleasant scent which is nice.
MONICA R.
Palm Desert, CA
This is a great product for my frizzy curly hair, it hols my curls all day, and it won't frizz my hair, I have to reapply by mid day but I don't have a problem with that.
Lourdes L.
San diego, CA
This is great for sculpting a little expensive but it is great and I would recommend it but use it wisely cause it doesn't really last in weather cinditions
Katherine T.
Arlington, VA
I had a friend who works at a salon suggest this product and I haven't been disappointed. Holds really well, but doesn't make my hair crispy!
Cayce E.
Colleyville, TX
Love this product! Ot works well and makes your hair feel great. If you want something great for your hair try this.
Madelin T.
Hopelawn, NJ
This product is good for people that curl their hair often. I like it cause it gives it a long lasting hold
Krystle  M.
Lake Charles, LA
Love this gel it don't flake and holds really good. I use it on my little girl she has curly hair.
Yuliana M.
The gel make my hair and smell and stay all day nice and brilliant I love nexxus
krystal v.
Opa Locka, FL
I've tried so many hair products to make my thick, frizzy hair feel soft and smooth. My hair has never been softer and shinier with any other shampoo (I also use the matching conditioner). I wash my hair every other day and occasionally use a different shampoo to avoid build up. My hair has never felt better, looked healthier, or has been this easy to style!
Colleena S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This stuff really makes my curls last without adding too much weight. My hair is super thick and long so hairspray usually just weighs the curls down, but this stuff holds my curls without making my hair sticky and stiff.