BY NEXXUS

Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Works fine but I wouldn't say it's any better than the other cheaper brands
amy s.
Batesville, AR
I love this product. My whole family uses it. It hold the style all day long. It has a wonderful fragrance and it worth every dime spent. I recommend this for all hair types.
Teri B.
This product is great.. Makes managing my thick long hair much easier. My style holds and I can work with it without it getting sticky and flaky! I definitely recommend this product for all hair types.
Karoline K.
Toronto
Nexus is over all a great product line , but this one leaves my Hair feeling light and clean