BY NEXXUS

Mercedes S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a very good Gel for all of your style and holding needs. I like to wear top buns and this really helps to h my fly aways and last all day so its very effective . I recommend this for styling and sculpting and i recommend this to everyone who wears gel
Corinne A.
The gel had good hold but if you have brown hair be careful not to use too much as the gel flakes and turns white (I'm sure anyone with dark hair has experienced that with hair products). It does its job but so does the bottle of gel that's half the price.
Kendal J.
Bel Air, MD
I LOVE LOVE LOVE nexxus products ! I have noticed such a difference in my hair. It is so much healthier and this product works wonders ! I recommend it to anyone with damaged hair !
Fletcher F.
Bend, OR
This product is perfect for wet or dry style! I use it before I curl my hair and it stays all day! My hair feels light and not weighed down which with my thick hair that's rare!
Queenie H.
I bought this for my husband to use because he has to style his hair for work. and he's loving it so far, it doesn't harden like other gels do and it always smell like he just walked out of the salon! he loves it!
Julie F.
Batavia, NY
It is a great product to use on your hair and holds it in the shape i want it four at least 8 hours. It also works to create Mohawks and spiked hair on the boys.
Bethany R.
Middleboro, MA
I love this product. This gel can hold any type of hair! My hair is thin and normally does not stay the same all day but with this product it does. I love it!
Hannah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this gel because it gives hold without drying out my hair. It boosts curl without crunch. It leaves my hair manageable and natural looking.
Christina S.
Clinton, TN
It is a great product but I wish it didn't leave a sticky feeling in my hair. The other Nexxus products I have used have generally been great.
Kati G.
La Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. This gel can hold any type of hair! My hair is very thick and normally does not stay the same all day but with this product it does. I love it!