BY NEXXUS

Mercedes S.
Mercedes S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a very good Gel for all of your style and holding needs. I like to wear top buns and this really helps to h my fly aways and last all day so its very effective . I recommend this for styling and sculpting and i recommend this to everyone who wears gel
Y H.
Y H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this gel. I use it sometimes when I want to scrunch my hair. I have fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down a whole lot like other gels. It also has a pleasant scent which is nice.
Kendal J.
Kendal J.
Bel Air, MD
I LOVE LOVE LOVE nexxus products ! I have noticed such a difference in my hair. It is so much healthier and this product works wonders ! I recommend it to anyone with damaged hair !
MONICA R.
MONICA R.
Palm Desert, CA
This is a great product for my frizzy curly hair, it hols my curls all day, and it won't frizz my hair, I have to reapply by mid day but I don't have a problem with that.
Lourdes L.
Lourdes L.
San diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for sculpting a little expensive but it is great and I would recommend it but use it wisely cause it doesn't really last in weather cinditions
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a friend who works at a salon suggest this product and I haven't been disappointed. Holds really well, but doesn't make my hair crispy!
Cayce E.
Cayce E.
Colleyville, TX
Love this product! Ot works well and makes your hair feel great. If you want something great for your hair try this.
Madelin T.
Madelin T.
Hopelawn, NJ
This product is good for people that curl their hair often. I like it cause it gives it a long lasting hold
Krystle  M.
Krystle M.
Lake Charles, LA
Love this gel it don't flake and holds really good. I use it on my little girl she has curly hair.
Yuliana M.
Yuliana M.
The gel make my hair and smell and stay all day nice and brilliant I love nexxus