krystal v.
Opa Locka, FL
I've tried so many hair products to make my thick, frizzy hair feel soft and smooth. My hair has never been softer and shinier with any other shampoo (I also use the matching conditioner). I wash my hair every other day and occasionally use a different shampoo to avoid build up. My hair has never felt better, looked healthier, or has been this easy to style!
Colleena S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This stuff really makes my curls last without adding too much weight. My hair is super thick and long so hairspray usually just weighs the curls down, but this stuff holds my curls without making my hair sticky and stiff.
Y H.
I really like this gel. I use it sometimes when I want to scrunch my hair. I have fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down a whole lot like other gels. It also has a pleasant scent which is nice.
Mercedes S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a very good Gel for all of your style and holding needs. I like to wear top buns and this really helps to h my fly aways and last all day so its very effective . I recommend this for styling and sculpting and i recommend this to everyone who wears gel
Corinne A.
The gel had good hold but if you have brown hair be careful not to use too much as the gel flakes and turns white (I'm sure anyone with dark hair has experienced that with hair products). It does its job but so does the bottle of gel that's half the price.
Kendal J.
Bel Air, MD
I LOVE LOVE LOVE nexxus products ! I have noticed such a difference in my hair. It is so much healthier and this product works wonders ! I recommend it to anyone with damaged hair !
Fletcher F.
Bend, OR
This product is perfect for wet or dry style! I use it before I curl my hair and it stays all day! My hair feels light and not weighed down which with my thick hair that's rare!
Queenie H.
I bought this for my husband to use because he has to style his hair for work. and he's loving it so far, it doesn't harden like other gels do and it always smell like he just walked out of the salon! he loves it!
Julie F.
Batavia, NY
It is a great product to use on your hair and holds it in the shape i want it four at least 8 hours. It also works to create Mohawks and spiked hair on the boys.
Palm Desert, CA
This is a great product for my frizzy curly hair, it hols my curls all day, and it won't frizz my hair, I have to reapply by mid day but I don't have a problem with that.