BY NEXXUS

Krystle  M.
Lake Charles, LA
Love this gel it don't flake and holds really good. I use it on my little girl she has curly hair.
Julie F.
Batavia, NY
It is a great product to use on your hair and holds it in the shape i want it four at least 8 hours. It also works to create Mohawks and spiked hair on the boys.
Teresa L.
Russell, KY
Sometimes my hair needs a little help since it is thin and fine. This seems to work without weighing my hair down.
Kati G.
La Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. This gel can hold any type of hair! My hair is very thick and normally does not stay the same all day but with this product it does. I love it!
Crystal q.
This is perfect for getting those stinking baby hairs down! i like that it is not too hard nor does it give that "i put a ton of gel into my wet hair" look
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works fine but I wouldn't say it's any better than the other cheaper brands
Fletcher F.
Bend, OR
This product is perfect for wet or dry style! I use it before I curl my hair and it stays all day! My hair feels light and not weighed down which with my thick hair that's rare!
Queenie H.
I bought this for my husband to use because he has to style his hair for work. and he's loving it so far, it doesn't harden like other gels do and it always smell like he just walked out of the salon! he loves it!
lizbeth c.
This is by far the best gel ever. I love the smell it has when you open the bottle, and keeps hair smelling so nice. I get so many compliments.
Laura R.
Hackensack, NJ
Nexxus I love their products... So far I haven't had a miss with any of them.. Their smell is what usually gets me hooked...